Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk2 Indicators

Dan H

As abouve but on a black mk2. How much is a set of clears? Also, is the standard ice in a mk2 any good, ie where are the Speakers (sizes etc). Cheers y'all Dan

Clears at the front of the car come to around £80 each side I believe (that's just the long bits in the bumper). If you have an importnothing can be done for the toblerones but if you have a UK Spec car you can get the clear squares (not sure of cost).

As fr as the sound system goes it's pretty good, especially if you have the active sound system where you have a sub behind each seat, even the standard sound system (if you only change the head) is good enough for most uses. I've got the bog standard sound system with a Kenwood Head and don't have any problems unless I am travelling at high speed with the roof off and it's windy !

Ouch! 80 squid! I dont want f :censor: kin shares too mate!!!! :eek: As for the stereo i haven't seen an active sound system (i don't think). I know what your saying about the wind, my house mate has an S2000 and you can hardly hear anything above 50mph.

lol I can hear a lot faster than that, obviously haven't tested it over 70mph though :rolleyes: don't need the stereo on track.

nah mate, im on about the local high street! Not too load so everyone can dance along, just enough for me to feel the music rather than just have it on in the background

you should be fine with a standard system, somce along to the karting on the 5th July if you can get to oxford, should have at least 2 MR2's there so you can take a look and get your own opinon :D

would do mate but that weekends gonna be busy, max power on the 4th, then its a mates 21st weekend. Otherwise id be there. What size are the standard Speakers and where are they? Dan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links