Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae101 Front Brake Upgrade

jastr

Anyone knows anything about upgrading the front brakes on the ae101 with some other toyota brakes? or is it possible to make it Super Strut suspension with only the brakes? since i've upgrade to disc brakes on the rear it would be nice with bigger ventilated discs at front!

BTW should i use the AE111 handbrake cable for my rear upgrade?

Hey, you could just stick some drilled veted discs on the front, otherwise upgrading the ae101 is not so straight forward.

I think the superstrut corolla's came with twin pot calipers, which would be more powerful, but im not sure if the are a direct replacement with non-superstrut cars as the suspension mounting are totally different. Fensports Uk do advertise having them.

The hand brakes cables from the ae-101 gxi should fit your car i would have thought.

thanks,

Kamran

I have superstrut in my corolla it was not an easy job todo :!Removed!: But I was then able to use the Levins disks etc :thumbsup: And I only put them on as I was doing the 4agze conversion and I did not want to see them going to waste :lol:

You might as well just buy some groved disks from fensport or another toyota parts company and get some good pads too B)

111 cables would fit. other than that for brakes youll prolly be looking at a lot of ££££££'s as mostperformance toyotas are 5 stud and rolla's are 4

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links