Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Deadliest Catch

blackcat

Ive been watching a interesting tv series called "Deadliest Catch" on Discovery channel (551) about a fleet of fishing vessels in the dangerous Bering Sea ,north coast of Alaska,I think?fishing for giant spider like crustations called "King Crabs".Apparently these are very rare and expensive delicasy.They look similar to the creature that attaches to the face in Alien the movie,ugh! :fear:

I was just wondering if any of you folks ever tasted these king crabs whilst on holiday and would like to describe the taste? Can you get them in the UK?

I saw a couple of these crabs on one of my aquarium trips. They were like nothing I had ever seen before! What got me was the fact they measured around 1.5m across and they were by no means fully grown. Amazing things. :o

For those who want to know what they look like...

scarlet_600.jpg

Ive been watching a interesting tv series called "Deadliest Catch" on Discovery channel (551) about a fleet of fishing vessels in the dangerous Bering Sea ,north coast of Alaska

Is that the program where you can get 50k for 2 weeks work but you might die :lol::lol: I have seen that they are nutters jumping into crab cages while in a storm :eek: No thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links