Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

96- N Uk Supra Twin Turbo (auto) £8995

Rash@R.A.Motors

Posting this ad for a mate - please contact him for further details

Toyota Supra 3.0 TWIN-TURBO Auto, UK-CAR, 1996-N, Pearlescent Silver, 70k, FTSH, Tax/MOT, HPI-CLEAR

EM, EW, Electric Seats, PAS, ABS, Climate Control, FULL BLACK LEATHER, Active Front Spoiler, 17" alloys, Excellent Tyres, Spoiler, Vented Bonnet, Airbags, CD/RCASS, Alarmed/Immobilised, SNOOPER,

Genuine 330BHP MONSTER, Supra Owners Club Car. This Car Is a Genuine UK-CAR and The Last Of The Genuine UK Supra T/Turbo's On A 1996-N. The Car Looks Awesome and Drives Even Better.

It Has Genuine Panels and Paint All Round and Is As Standard As The Day It Left The Factory. With A Low Mileage Of 70K It Averaged Roughly 7k Miles A Year !!!! Lovingly Cared For And Wanted For Nothing.

This Is A Rare Car With A Documented History And No Skeletons In The Closet And Looks And Drives Superb. It Even Has All The Spare Keys, Original Book Packs, Original Footwell mats etc etc And Even The Original Tool Kit In The BAck.

This Car Will Hold Its Value Due To The Rarity Of It. FIND ANOTHER With This Mileage And This Late In Reg. ABSOLUTELY NO DISAPPOINTMENTS. No Timewasters Or Dreamers. Ring For More Pics Or Any Other Info Required. Advertising it for £10,495 on Autotrader but yours for £9995...

Tel:07931 513055

E-mail (for pics): raz_492@hotmail.com

Car is Located nr Manchester.

Posting this ad for a mate - please contact him for further details

Toyota Supra 3.0 TWIN-TURBO Auto, UK-CAR, 1996-N, Pearlescent Silver, 70k, FTSH, Tax/MOT, HPI-CLEAR

EM, EW, Electric Seats, PAS, ABS, Climate Control, FULL BLACK LEATHER, Active Front Spoiler, 17" ALLOYS, Excellent Tyres, Spoiler, Vented Bonnet, Airbags, CD/RCASS, Alarmed/Immobilised, SNOOPER,

Genuine 330BHP MONSTER, Supra Owners Club Car. This Car Is a Genuine UK-CAR and The Last Of The Genuine UK Supra T/Turbo's On A 1996-N. The Car Looks Awesome and Drives Even Better.

It Has Genuine Panels and Paint All Round and Is As Standard As The Day It Left The Factory. With A Low Mileage Of 70K It Averaged Roughly 7k Miles A Year !!!! Lovingly Cared For And Wanted For Nothing.

This Is A Rare Car With A Documented History And No Skeletons In The Closet And Looks And Drives Superb. It Even Has All The Spare Keys, Original Book Packs, Original Footwell Mats etc etc And Even The Original Tool Kit In The BAck.

This Car Will Hold Its Value Due To The Rarity Of It. FIND ANOTHER With This Mileage And This Late In Reg. ABSOLUTELY NO DISAPPOINTMENTS. No Timewasters Or Dreamers. Ring For More Pics Or Any Other Info Required. Advertising it for £10,495 on Autotrader but yours for £9995...

Tel:07931 513055

E-mail (for pics):  raz_492@hotmail.com

Car is Located nr Manchester.

sounds like a nice motor!! :thumbsup: was this one of your old cars by any chance rash??, there surely cant be that many ftsh hist uk around now days!? what is pearlescent silver though, thats not the standard uk silver is it.....or is it???

Hi Danny,

no it aint one of my old ones - a pal of mine bought it and is selling it - I am however trying to buy it off him but he's not having it :P

The colour is standard its just the marketing jabber that he e-mailed to me and i just copy/pasted it onto here..... as far as i'm aware it is just the standard silver paintwork.

Rash.

Thanks for the advert Rash, yep the car is mine and its silver, pearlescent just sounds so better :P

Didnt realise cars were so slow this time of the year, actually i did but its a beauty and lovely to drive so not bothered if it sells yet :lol:

Raz.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BTTT. Car needs to go as its sat there in my drive just wantinng to be driven, not got the time but if the weather changes, i will MAKE time :D

Raz :thumbsup:

Raz,

just host the pics of the car and attach them into this thread - be easier for any1 thats interested rather than e-mailing seperately. :thumbsup:

Rash.

Raz,

just host the pics of the car and attach them into this thread - be easier for any1 thats interested rather than e-mailing seperately. :thumbsup:

Rash.

Here we go.

DSCN4922.jpg

DSCN4921.jpg

DSCN4920.jpg

DSCN4923.jpg

DSCN4926.jpg

DSCN4924.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just flew through its MOT with not a SINGLE problem, and the price is reduced to £8995 for a fast sale, no messers at this price, find another at this price in this late reg and mileage :eek:

Raz :thumbsup:

£8995 for a fast sale

Blimey.....im surprised you havent sold it at that price :huh:

I think it must be the market at the moment, too may imports over here now :(

thats 1 lovely looking machine right there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links