Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dialectizer

GIDDLEPIN

How about this paragraph? :lol::lol:

Your Text, Dialectized (cockney)

Me current mode of transport is more in keepin' wiv the bleedin' knowledge and maturity that I now possess, right, indeed the Toyota MR2 Frog and Toadster is ideal for them of us that want ter clin' on ter the bloomin' last vestiges of yerff, our grey 'air and medallions flutterin' in the bloomin' breeze, right, yung tarts frowin' themselves in front of yer (my case comes up next week! Oi!)…Straight up, since copping the roadster I’ve become an active member of Toyota Owners Club wich over the past couple of years 'as been involved in various events and activities includin' most recently the bleedin' Japanese Auto Extravaganza (JAE) 'eld at the Peterborough showground and the bloody one personal favourite of mine, right, track days. For them blokes 'oo 'ave never tried this I can foroughly recommend it, where else do yer cop the opportunity ter drive cars ter ffeir maximum and sometimes past, then, eh, luv? (I only span it once), Not so bad yer 'ave ter be prepared ter rag off a set of tyres and use the odd gallon or two off petrol but the bloody grin factor alone is more than worff it, right, as well as the experience gained in findin' the limits of the car as well as yor own capabilities.

Your Text, Dialectized (hckr)

my current mdoe of transport sI mr0e in keepinf with the kniowledge and maturitty that oi nmow Possess, indeed t3 t0yota mr2 pradstar is id3al fro th0se of us that want to cLIng on to the lastv estiges of uth, our greY ahir a|\|d medallions fluttreing in eh breeze, yung hot babeeaz thorwin gtrehmselvez in fornt of you (my c4se comes uPn ext wdeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~ )…sariously, si|\|ce getting the oradstari ’veb ecome an activee membaR of toyotq own3rs club which ovar the p4st couplee of years has been involved in varioius events 4nd activ1teIs including most recetnly tHe japaneAse autoi 3xtravaganza (jae) held at the Petwerroough showgrou|\|D and the one LZM3Ral favouyrite Of mine, traXr0 dAys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 fro those lamefs who ahve never treid this i can th0roughlly Recommend it, where e7se do you get the opprotuniyt to drive cars to theiR maximum and som3ttim3s past???????????? (i oNlly spn it onc3), ok u hhAve to be prepard to rag 0ff a set of tyres and ue thE 0dd gallon 0r tw0 off petr0l but thr grin f4cdtor aqlone is morE than wroth it, as well as thE exPereince gained in finding the l1mitz of the car as well as ur own caapbbiliteis,,,

Your Text, Dialectized (moron)

My current mode of transport is more in keepigg wid de smehts 'n maturity dat I now possess, duuhhhh, indeid de Toyota MR2 Roadsthe is ideal f' dose of us dat want t' cligg on t' de last bestiges of youd, our grey hair 'n medallions fluttheigg in de breeze, uh uh uh, young women drowigg demselbes in front of you (my case comes up next weebuhk! Doihh, COOL!)…Sehious, siss gettigg de roadsthe I’be become an ackibe membeh of Toyota Ownehs Club which obeh de past couble of years has been inbolbid in barous ebents 'n ackibities includigg most recent de Dgapanese Auto Extrabaganza (DgAE) held at de Petheborough showground 'n de one pehsonal fabourite of mine, uh uh uh, track days. F' dose peoble who habe nebeh triid dis I can dorough recommend it, uh, whehe else do you get de opportuty t' dribe cars t' deir mmaxmum 'n somebimes past, duh...uh...? (I on span it oss), OK you habe t' be preparid to rag off a set of tyres 'n use de obb gallon or two off petrol but de grin fackor alone is more dan word it, uh, as webuhll as the, uh, expehiess gainid in findigg de limits of the, errr, car as webuhll as your own capabiltibies.

Your Text, Dialectized (redneck)

Mah current mode of transpo't is mo'e in keepin' wif th' smarts an' maturity thet ah now postess, indeed th' Toyota MR2 Roadster is ideal fo' them of us thet be hankerin' t'clin' on t'th' last vestiges of yo'th, our grey hair an' medallions flutterin' in th' breeze, yo'ng wimmen throwin' themselves in front of yo' (mah case comes up next week! Fry mah hide!)…Seriously, on account o' gittin' th' roadster I’ve become an ackive member of Toyota Ownys Club which on over th' past couple of years has been involved in various events an' ackivities includin' most recently th' Japanese Auto Extryvaganza (JAE) held at th' Peterbo'ough showgroun' an' th' one varmintal favourite of mine, track days. Fo' them varmints who haf nevah tried this hyar ah can tho'oughly recommend it, whar else does yo' git th' oppo'tunity t'drive cars t'their maximum an' sometimes past? (ah only span it once), OK yo' hafta be prepared t'rag off a set of tyres an' use th' odd gallon o' two off petrol but th' grin facko' alone is mo'e than wo'th it, as fine as th' experience gained in findin' th' limits of th' car as fine as yer own capabilities.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links