Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Warriors Computer Game

Tegan

Has anybody else heard about this? New game for the PC (i think)

Based on the film - how cool?! B)

Some of you may be too young to remember the warriors film - but it was awesome :afro:

Ive also heard that they are making warriors 2 - the film! How can they? :!Removed!: that'll be crap!

T x

p.s CAN YOU DIG IT? :D

Dude! Are you serious! i will lend it to you- your about the same age as me arnt ya? you should remember it

lol at your pair! Dont give him too many bruises - see i didnt get an invite by the way! :P

Brilliant film.. managed to get hold of it the other week.. looks a little dated now.. but still worth watching

I was in a pub about 10 years ago, Football match on the big screen etc.

When the match had finished, the Warriors was the next thing on the channel. Managed to persuade the landlord to leave it on, got a lock-in and watched it on the big screen. Superb film.

I've heard adverts for the game, though not seen or played it.........but if it's half as good as the film it'll be well worth getting.

Warriors....................come out to playeeeeeeeeeeeee

God there's a blast from the past. Havent seen it in ages. I'm laughing at the thought of our first video it was a betamax. Can you remember the size of those things.

The warriors was a classic!

Is this the film i saw where they all skate around? and there was this weird army dude with a machine and he held another dudes hand under it and all the skin came off? :blink:

Maybe not the same film but the one i remember was really cool and i'd like to see it again but dont know what it was :crybaby:

no its about a bunch of rival street gangs, earpl, youd probably love it!

very old film, no fancy stuff, one of those with not much talking, but the story is gripping

oh and i heard about the game on the radio, starts of with the long haired bloke shouting 'ccccooommmeee ouutttt tooo pllaaaayyyeeeeee' clinking the bottles and all that

Leeky yes some of them are all on skates - there are different gangs, each of them wears the same 'colours' , the ones on skates are dressed as basball players with faces painted i think

- not sure about the machine and hand thing though - that could be a different film :)

Ive also heard that they are making warriors 2 - the film!  How can they?  :!Removed!:  that'll  be crap!

T x

p.s CAN YOU DIG IT?  :D

It's not a "warriors 2".. it a remake of the original film.. i feel if they stick to the original script.. without all the fancy stuff you see these days.. it'l be as good as the original.

It's strange how people get mixed up with all the gangs though.. the ones with the baseball bats wore blue uniforms and had face paints on.. can't remember them wearing the skates though.. I can remember the skaters being in one of the many train stations though.

Gang Locations

Cyrus's Meeting

This park is where Cyrus holds the meeting to unite each gang in New York City. Chaos breaks loose when Luther, a member of the Rogues assassinates Cyrus. Luther spots Cleon, and blames the Warriors on Cyrus' death. Cleon puts up a good fight to stay alive but is overcome by gang members and is killed. The remaining eight Warriors hide out in a graveyard until the coast is clear. However The Warriors do not know that they have been blamed for the assassination of Cyrus, their main concern is getting home to Coney Island unharmed.

The following gangs had delegates in attendance:

¤The Alleycats¤The Amsterdam All-Stars¤The Black Hands¤The Blackjacks¤The Big Trains¤

¤The Boyle Avenue Runners¤The Charlemagnes¤The Colt 45's¤The Dealers¤The Delaney Rovers¤

¤The Dingos¤The E Street Blazers¤The Easy Aces¤The Electric Elminimators¤The Eight Avenue Apaches¤

¤The Fastballs¤The Fifth Street Bombers¤The Filmores¤The Firetasters¤The Five Points¤The Gerrards¤

¤The Gladiators¤The Go Hards¤The Gun Hill Dancers¤The Gramercy Riffs¤The High Rollers¤The Homeboys¤

¤The Hoplites¤The Howitzers¤The Huks¤The Hurricanes¤The Imps¤The Jesters¤The Jones Street Boys¤

¤The Judas Bunch¤The Jupiters¤The Knockdowns¤The Knuckles¤The Locos¤The Magicians¤The Meatpackers¤

¤The Moonrunners¤The Napoleons¤The Nickel Steaks¤The Nightriders¤The Ninth Avenue Razors¤

¤The Panzers¤The Phillies¤The Plainsmen¤The Queen's Bridge Mutilators¤The Real Boys¤The Red Hook Shooters¤

¤The Riffs¤The Roadmasters¤The Rogues¤The Romans¤The Runaways¤The Saracens¤The Saratogas¤The Savage Huns¤

¤The Shanghai Sultans¤The Southern Cross¤The Speedwagons¤The Stevedores¤The Stilletos¤The Stonebreakers¤

¤The Terriers¤The Turks¤The Turnbull AC's¤The Vancourtland Rangers¤The Whispers¤The Zenophones¤

¤The Xylophones¤The Yo-Yo's¤The Youngbloods¤The Zodiacs¤The Zulus¤

Turnbull A.C.'s

Characterized by their bald heads the Turnbull's ride around the Bronx in a bus. While the Warriors are trying to make their train the A.C.'s drive by them, and the Warriors take off. A chase ensues through the subway, and The Warriors safely make it to their train. We never get to see if the Turnbull's are tough because The Warriors never fight them.

The Orphans

"So low they ain't even on the map.", Fox comments on the next gang The Warriors encounter. Dressed in green tee-shirts and blue jeans, the Orphans pose no real threat to The Warriors. When The Orphans let The Warriors walk through in peace, Mercy, a girl friend of The Orphans, plays on The Orphan's leader by making chicken noises. He then tells The Warriors to hide their colors and walk through as civilians. The Warriors refuse, and eventually defeat the Orphans with a Molotov cocktail.

Police

The police pursue The Warriors through the subways, and cause just as much trouble as other gangs. In this incident the police cause The Warriors to split up, and Fox is thrown by an officer into the path of an oncoming train.

Furies

Perhaps the most famous of the rival gangs. They show their colors by wearing Kiss like makeup, and Yankee type baseball uniforms. After a brief chase through the streets, Ajax decides that he is tired of running and decides to fight. The remaining 3 Warriors jump in and help Ajax. (The Warriors got split up after battling the police). This fight scene shows that the Warriors are a gang to be dealt with, and the Furies are defeated.

Police Woman

The Warriors come across a woman setting alone in the park. Ajax decides that he wants to have some fun and have his way with the woman. The remaining Warriors claim there is no time for that, and Ajax says they are "!Removed!". Ajax then stays behind and tries to convince the woman he means no harm. However Ajax is unaware that she is an undercover cop, and calls for backup when Ajax gets a little to rough. Backup arrive and Ajax is beaten up and taken to jail.

Lizzies

The all female gang. The other 3 Warriors (Cleon and Fox are dead), think that this gang is nothing but a group of girls looking for some fun. The Lizzies invite the Warriors back to their place and proceed to seduce them. After getting the Warriors relaxed, they try and off them. After a brief battle, and a slight injury, the Warriors defeat the Lizzies. The Lizzies reveal to The Warriors that they have been accused of shooting Cyrus.

The Punks

This gang characterized by wearing overalls, and whose leader is on roller-skates follows Swan through the subway station. Here is where the Warriors regroup and lead the Punks into the men’s bathroom. A great fight scene occurs, and again the Warriors are victorious.

Gramercy Riffs

The largest gang in New York. They put the word out on the Warriors.

The Rogues

The true assassins of Cyrus. Luther is the crazed leader who actually pulled the trigger. Throughout the film we get to see just how bad and cowardly this gang really is.

OK.. so i nicked it feom a website :lol:.. I have this on my hdd,dvd rip in AVI format.. great film. I remember it when it came out..(i was only 11 :lol:) was one of the most violent films ever released.

hope it comes out on PC and has online caps'

online gang warefare!

PS2 and eggbox only i think

Had a look at the game at tesco looks really good will have to pick myself up a copy me thinks :yes: The film is a classic if you like watching plenty of street brawling ;)

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links