Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Biggest Discount U Received From A Toyota Dealer

jay dh

lots of model changes going on at the moment with toyota and some bargains can be had.

my parents bought the end of the line mk1 phase 1 avensis 6 months old a few years back. they got 33% off the car. brand new was 21.5k, they got the dealer down to (6 months old) 14k.

whats the biggest disount you or somone you know has received off a toyota dealer for a new or used car?

look out for those demo's and dealer bought cars!

haggling tips welcome too...

i got a 55 reg rav4 short wheel base - alloys, black windows, twin exhaust, chrome kit, bull bar, sunroof plus more cant think now ----- for £3.5k off !!!

I just keep saying such a dealer can beat u and so on and so on thus causin a war and gettin money off !!

I think my Dad got £1k knocked off the price of a new 1.3l Yaris in 1999.... mebbe a couple of bits thrown in... I cant remember...

*got 20% off parts at local Toyota Garage cause of my membership :thumbsup:

Back in 2002 my dad got a brand new Vauxhall Omega Estate, top of the range and the list price was almost £24k approx. He walked away with it for only £14k :thumbsup: Hows that for a discount!

Back in 2002 my dad got a brand new Vauxhall Omega Estate, top of the range and the list price was almost £24k approx. He walked away with it for only £14k  :thumbsup:  Hows that for a discount!

that is pretty good, there is a reason for that discount and u wont get it on many cars.

I didnt buy one (obviously!) but at the time of all the MG Rover problems, you could get brand new MG's and Rovers with silly percent off - some of them were advertising at 50% off!

I didnt get any money off my Yaris, because it was a hastened purchase, I did get lots of freebies however, and a few free tanks of petrol for my trouble...

I read somewhere that Toyota are one of the stingiest for discount though... :rolleyes:

well spill then what's the reason

to be direct, in the class they are in, they are rubbish and they dont sell many compared to the competition. so the best way to sell them, is cheaply

When I bought a new PCV valve I asked if it came with a washer - it didn't - Parts Guy threw in some O-rings for me.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links