Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jobseekers Allowance

earpl

and yet nothing we can do about it........ democracy??? :lol:

Demo???! What?? Sorry... didn't think that existed anymore.

Personally i think the way this goverment treats people who have worked for years and years is shameful. you pay your tax and NI and when you hit hard times they give them the finger and treat you like a lepper.

And then give low live scum bags everything :cacker:

Personally i think the way this goverment treats people who have worked for years and years is shameful. you pay your  tax and NI and when you hit hard times they give them the finger and treat you like a lepper.

I agree its digusting

OF: How wierd is that, was just thinking today, wheres steve tubby turbo been lately..

strange...

Personally i think the way this goverment treats people who have worked for years and years is shameful. you pay your  tax and NI and when you hit hard times they give them the finger and treat you like a lepper.

I agree its digusting

OF: How wierd is that, was just thinking today, wheres steve tubby turbo been lately..

strange...

Im still here Matt just very busy at the moment with the new job and hardly get any time to get on here

Bit off topic i know but i hope your all well :thumbsup:

i was runnig a pub in slough for over a year, not a normal pub but a wetherspoons, u seen the pure scum of the world in there , the ppl who have never worked a dya in there life, who fell down stairs when they were six so claim disability , who have 16 kids, on dole, but somehow think that as they get a free house no bills, claim job seekers when they are neither seeking or know what a fing job is in first place, and then have the cheek to moan and complain if u open the pub up 10 minutes late and the cant start drinking at 10 in mornin , i suppose it could really f up ther day of doin sod all.

befroe i took over i was openig th pub with previous manager we were sat down having a coffee when one of the scummy gits started having a go that he had to wait at bar for 20 fing seconds while i went to bar to serve him. at that point kev was sat down looking ove rthe pub and shouted so all could hear " Youn know what ed, the reason these ppl coe to pub and get drunk every day is beacause ther elazy, the reason they have to drink here everyday, is beacause there lazy, the reason they arnt oput looking for jobs is beacuse there lazy, and you know what guess whos paying for this ed, you and me buddy boy"

but not one of them got embarressed they all came back except one who started laughing, he got barred.

in short the more u have earned and contributed/more skilled u are etc the more jobseekeres u should get

did i go off on one there

Yep it's sickening.

I know someone who lives near me who in all fairness was very ill at one time but is now fine and taking the mick.

He is on disability and recently bought a £1200 mountain bike from his mobility allowance as he doesn't drive! Figure that one out. :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links