Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

All Carbon's On And Car Cleaned

TomF

In the dark your car does look soooooo sweet! Loving the Stealth look and your front and rear lights glow superbly! The bonnet also looks better as its harder to see so when you look carefully and see it you know this car's gonna be good! Yeah your rims are sweet but i stil think the parts you added may aswell be painted black :D O yeah and regarding the exhaust cant you just put and extra short section of pipe where the back box and midsection meet?

Anyway Congrats!  :thumbsup: These guys bum your car :P :D

I was thinking that with the exhaust, my dad's mate is a custom engineer, he did my de-cat, and is gonna do the rest of my system, and possibly a manifold too, will see if he can do anything about that ;)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody27

• TomF

• Chuck04

• knightrider

I know your wheels are 17" and your car is lowered too. Have you done any arch mods? Other threads have said that 17" will scrub without arch mods. And that's without the car bieng lowered. Those wheels are wicked so if you are experiencing no problems and hav'nt mod'd your arches then that's good news.

Nope, I definitely have no scrubbing issues!!!! Although when it had the Gold rims on, it rubbed, and that was before it was lowered. But I think the Gold wheels were 7.5's

Not sure if this has been asked or answered yet, but where did u get the kit from, i know both Envy and tune a car stock them, also how long was the wait period from intial phone call and payment to delivery!

Not sure if this has been asked or answered yet, but where did u get the kit from, i know both Envy and tune a car stock them, also how long was the wait period from intial phone call and payment to delivery!

Mine are from Tune a Car. And delivery time? oh god don't get me started. I ordered them 25th August, and they came last thursday, need I say more?

If yours is anything like mine mate - when you put the header on the backbox will shift out a bit anyhoo...

.. Im not a fan of the look of the nurspec - but the sound is awesome

header shouldn't move anything, if it did, where the mid pipe comes around the fuel tank. it would be close to rubbing in the tank...... odd

header shouldn't move anything, if it did, where the mid pipe comes around the fuel tank. it would be close to rubbing in the tank...... odd

I should be getting my header soon, same back box so will soon see

looks superb..... except for the wheels! sorry but they are ghastly in my own opinion

I like the black with polished rim but yeh i just looked at the actual design and cant say im a fan! also the nuts in the middle stick out too much on the design! stil like it as a car! im never gona like 100% of someones car as everyone has there own ideal look in there head!

nah i like them rims, strange as usually i go for 5 spokes or something simple,

what offset are those rims ET??

:thumbsup:

Konigs, normally come with a 42 offset. I am running the 195 tyres and mine catch over bumps with the stock suspension.

nah i like them rims, strange as usually i go for 5 spokes or something simple,

what offset are those rims ET??

:thumbsup:

Car looks very nice Tom, any engine shots, have you installed your carbon engine cover?

3 months was an awful long time to weight they must have been sea freighted to save on the delivery charges.

Thanks

Kevin

Mine are from Tune a Car. And delivery time? oh god don't get me started. I ordered them 25th August, and they came last thursday, need I say more?

What induction kit is that? is it just the Apexi with a heat shield? Whichever the answer is where did you get it from and how much? :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links