Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

All Carbon's On And Car Cleaned

TomF

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody27

• TomF

• Chuck04

• knightrider

very nice mate!! :drool: where did u get the carbon front and rear spilters from? they look very nice against a black car!! some light smoke or medium smoke tin film would finish it off nicely!! :thumbsup:

Ray

love it all except, if only the nur spec didnt sit so far back under the bumper, and lose the rubstrips,

but im still in love with your car!

Shiney....

May I be one of the first to ask, "Is that real carbon?" :D

Looks good!

A

Im not too keen on carbon against black as it doesnt really show it off :P Nice parts just i feel it would look nicer against a contrasting body colour like RED :D I agree with the Nur-spec sitting like its hiding! Also not sure on the fitment of the bonnet. May just be the colours clashing but around the edge of the bumper it looks uneven. Also the black rims make it too black imo. Tis very stealth though :D Ooo and i like the clear rear lights alot more then i thought i would :D

All just my opinion so dont take it wrongly!

I do like your car amte and what you have done to it, I'm just not a lover of carbon fibre on a black car, doesn't do it justice IMO

Absolutely bootifull!!

I dont think the rub strips look too bad. Breaks up the body a little and reminds me of the new Clio sport an ickle bit!!

have i ever told u i hate u :lol: nah just kidding dude, ur car frigin rocks, love it mate, i sooooo want that bonnet good work, cars comming on a treat, agree with lee tho exhaust sits bit too far back

Oooh very nice, I like that alot! :D

How did you get into your headlights to remove the orange filter and the Iridium bulbs, I've just bought some for mine, popped the bonnet looked at the bulb holder, then the light, and proceeded to close the bonnet again lol.

Any chance of a guide ;) (hint hint)

What size are those wheels? They look frickin awesome. Is your car lowered? Do they rub?

Really like it alot apart from a few things. I'd lose the bump strips and although you can't do anything about it, I think the Blitz Nur Spec sits too far in. :(

Apart from them, lovely! :thumbsup:

bump strips? at the bottom of the front bumper? what are they? lol sorry for being dumb. i thought about taking those off the front bumper yesterday when changing the oil.

They are 17x7's with 205x40x17 tyres, and it's lowered 35mm, and I have absolutely no rubbing whatsoever.

And I may be able to do something about the exhaust ;)

Fitted some new sidelight bulbs last night, they can't be particularly legal, but damn they look good.

dsc021646yf.jpg

And Took this rear shot too, which I think is an awesome pic!

dsc021695hi.jpg

nice one i really do like them rims, i may have to get you to send some pics of your car its sooooooooooooooo damn cool!

In the dark your car does look soooooo sweet! Loving the Stealth look and your front and rear lights glow superbly! The bonnet also looks better as its harder to see so when you look carefully and see it you know this car's gonna be good! Yeah your rims are sweet but i stil think the parts you added may aswell be painted black :D O yeah and regarding the exhaust cant you just put and extra short section of pipe where the back box and midsection meet?

Anyway Congrats! :thumbsup: These guys bum your car :P :D

Oooh very nice, I like that alot! :D

How did you get into your headlights to remove the orange filter and the iridium bulbs, I've just bought some for mine, popped the bonnet looked at the bulb holder, then the light, and proceeded to close the bonnet again lol.

Any chance of a guide ;) (hint hint)

I think Jaxx once did a basic guide when he changed his. Search for something along the lines of "removing the fried Egg" or something! It was something to do with putting the light unit in the oven to soften the sealant that makes it a sealed unit then prise them apart, do what you want inside, then heat it back up to get the sealant to soften so it reseals! if done correctly you shouldnt need any more sealer! I try find his post in a sec!

Yeah just search Fried Egg and you get loads of results that are all given you pretty much the same advice on how to do it :thumbsup:

Edited by Woody27

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links