Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Sayin Hi!

Clare bear

Hello, as uve prob guessed my name is Clare. I was forced a few months ago with my arm twisted up my back to buy a Yaris SR by Chris (chriscanavan) and now look wot hes done.....forced my 2 come on here! lol!

Anyway just thought id introduce myself

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bear xxx

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clare bear

• earpl

• seveer unaek

• DaveSR

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Clare!

So Chris forced you did he? Hmmm, well I bet all he had to do was take you for a spin in his and you were hooked...! :thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC! :group-cuddles:

Fanks everyone! Nah he dint force me really, fell in love with it as soon as i saw it n still in love! not got the pink stipes yet, hopefully will have soon tho! yay!!!!!!

lol welcome! What colour is it out of interest? do you mind me asking what you paid as i planning to get one the start of next year and just wondered how much they are going for. Pink stripes?!?!? sounds.....interesting!

Have fun with your new toy :D

chris showed me ( well i think it was his ) photoshop attempt at them stripes, cant say im the biggest fan, but yea if u like then thats what counts, go for it, its good to be different

lol welcome! What colour is it out of interest? do you mind me asking what you paid as i planning to get one the start of next year and just wondered how much they are going for. Pink stripes?!?!? sounds.....interesting!

Have fun with your new toy :D

Its black, it was advertised at 7k :wacko: got it for 6k this is quite a few months ago now tho prob be well cheaper now, allthough had only done sumat like 25k n in good nik!

Ye thinkin of havin pink racing stripes!

mmmm cant say im convinced by pink racing stripes as a good start but if there done slightly stylish without just being cut out vinyl strips over it should look interesting! have them with like a grey outline or something to make them stand out and look higher quality!

chris showed me ( well i think it was his ) photoshop attempt at them stripes, cant say im the biggest fan, but yea if u like then thats what counts, go for it, its good to be different

Ye it was his attempt at them, i only saw one he did wasnt sure but may not have them how he did them. Thats y they arent done yet coz im not sure if i will like it but do like 2 b different!

Get Chris to do them!  :thumbsup: He'd do a great job, probably better than Toyota would!  :thumbsup:

prob would, not gettin toyota do it, my mechanic fella knows someonewho does all that stuff for a job so assume he will do a good job!! :)

Chris actually wanted to do them himself but i refused! Will be done professionally if done!

She has no faith in you Chris ........ mind you I wouldn't let him touch my car either :P !

I hope you know that because you have joined this forum you are no doubt going to spend a fortune modding your car ......... I have!

Get Saving!

Chris actually wanted to do them himself but i refused! Will be done professionally if done!

She has no faith in you Chris ........ mind you I wouldn't let him touch my car either :P !

I hope you know that because you have joined this forum you are no doubt going to spend a fortune modding your car ......... I have!

Get Saving!

i said when i bought it i wasnt doin anything to it.....i also said i wasnt joining this....hmmmmm!

im the law around here :)

Reminds me of a snippet of Rush Hour... Chris Tucker... 'Im still the law 'round here! Y'all better clean this sh*t up!................ And brush ya teeth!'

Hehehe!

Oh, howdy and welcome!

I actually do fancy some racing stripes... red offset ones... anyone fancy doing a paintshop job for me on this pic:

DSCF0044.jpg

How about this? Took me ages to do.

I calculated the correct distances apart, and think they look awesome.

Perhaps some pinstrips to set them off too?

:D

post-17979-1130711512_thumb.jpg

How about this? Took me ages to do.

I calculated the correct distances apart, and think they look awesome.

Perhaps some pinstrips to set them off too?

:D

post-17979-1130711512_thumb.jpg

Just what I was looking for!! :lol::lol:

Nice one gnome!

Any serious offers?!?!

:thumbsup::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links