Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Sayin Hi!

Clare bear

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clare bear

• earpl

• seveer unaek

• DaveSR

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Red & dark blue looks awesome.... I remember years back when I was looking at Ford Ka's (I saw the light! lol) I saw a dark blue one with red racing stripes down the side and it looked really good! :thumbsup:

You know when you type "LOL" but you didn't really mean it, I mean you didn't laugh out loud you just smiled.

well Gnome just made me really LOL with the Photoshop of seveer unaek's SR

That's the funniest thing I've seen for months.

I mean the picture isn't funny it's just you expect a serious attempt then you see that LOL. :thumbsup:

Lol was i the only one that saw that coming? common guys when does anyone here really take stuff seriously :D But yeah racing stripes can look good but they have been done so much by chav's now that they have lost all style (same with virtually every other once good tuning part!) But yeah go for it! I remember how sexy i thought they looked on a viper when i first saw one back on GranTurismo! :P

And she finally signed up! :P

I can finally say there's a TOC'er that has met me! :P

Good to see you on here at last

(from the nut in Paphos)

Welcome to the club Clare, 2 of my mates know how it feels to be pestered into signing upto this site, neither of them have bought a Yaris (or a car for that matter) yet though, but I haven't given up yet.

Nice to see you finally on here clare. cant believe u dont trust me to put them stripes on ur car. oh well. clare was already thinkin of a yaris. i just pushed her a little harder to get one :P

and i also put ross and clare in contact with each other as well. where would ya all be without me :P

Now that Yaris was something different...!

Possibly not to my tastes, but definatley different!

I can finally say there's a TOC'er that has met me! :P

Poor her! :P

Keanu mate, do it that pink/purply colour up there! :lol::thumbsup:

Welcome - Ive seen the photshopped pics a while back ... would certainly be different. But like everyone keeps saying - its urs and if you dont like them - take them off!

now now dont be nasty bout ross........hes only a bit strange! lol. (only jokin hun)

He was very good 2 me n had fun! :P

chris is like that with me, he especially was when we spent the night togeather on the 16th :wub:

oi ive already told u its all over :P and i dont remember a thing from that night :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links