Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Difficulty With Registering For Meets

NickE

The system on TOC seems to be that to register for an event we have to do so through the LOC. This means registering again with the LOC site - it also means we have to live with the idiosyncracities of that site's meet registration system. I have found that it can take several attempts to get registered for an event, and then for some of them there's no published list of who's attending. This software needs some attention - I know it's probably done on a voluntary basis for free, but if it don't work, then it don't work. I wonder how many people have been put off going to meets because of this?

Nick

Steve is having discussions with the guy who wrote the software about theproblems as they are well noted and a big pain to all those who try to use them, I guess until then the best thing we can do is start threads in the meets section which contain no spam but purely info who is attending the meets....

This problem will be resolved as soon as possible as it is one of the biggest problems at current with the forum and am sure it is putting some people coming to the meets as they can't register prorperly....

Hopefully we should have some news soon :D

Just to support this post.

Exactly same thing happened to me - wanted to go on the factory tour - went through LOC etc. to set it up and found I wasn't on the list - and too late to do anything about it.

:(

What about just sending a PM to Steve or someone organising such event and have them make sure the name is finalised.

Only an interim solution though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links