Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao: Demonic Angel And Blue84

Al J

Tee hee! :P

clicky!

Not too keen on the quality of finish and they're smaller than we've been led to believe.

Well, the wheels are plastic, no air con and.... the lights are a bit iffy too.

I don't come on here for a over a day and this is what I miss :P thanks for the mention Al :thumbsup:

Yes it is a nice colour indeed...I think I have an Ice Blue P2 outside but it's turned a disgusting shade of, er, grey under all the dirt she's collected!

Did buy this Link recently tho but I didn't get to keep it as it was bought as a present..may have to drop hints @ Parents for them to order me one :lol:

They're defective anyway Al..... they dont even have rear view mirrors! :lol:

I think I'll pass - it looks like just the basic model to me.... :lol:

They're defective anyway Al..... they dont even have rear view mirrors!  :lol:

I think I'll pass - it looks like just the basic model to me....  :lol:

Yeah they aren't a roadworthy vehicle in that case! :lol:

I actually meant to say wing mirrors..... but I'm guessing they dont have rear views either!  :lol:

Haha still aren't roadworthy tho :lol: who's gonna be the first one on here to get one of these models then??

Plus am not too keen on the huge window pillars :eek:

I'm considering it actually, can put it on my desk! But I want the blue one and I begrudge paying $8 for shipping (yes, I'm tight-fisted!) :lol::lol:

I actually meant to say wing mirrors..... but I'm guessing they dont have rear views either!  :lol:

They don't have a rear window. Looks like it's just black painted onto the metal hatch. They're rubbish really and I'm sure some better versions will be along in a while.

I'm considering it actually, can put it on my desk! But I want the blue one and I begrudge paying $8 for shipping (yes, I'm tight-fisted!)  :lol:  :lol:

Get Rich to buy it for you! :lol:

Did buy this Link recently tho but I didn't get to keep it as it was bought as a present..may have to drop hints @ Parents for them to order me one  :lol:

That looks nice T (Well detailed)

Any info on where you got it?

take it to ur local toyota dealers they should help to fit them in and also make it roadworthy. free of charge included in the warrenty lol.

take it to ur local toyota dealers they should help to fit them in and also make it roadworthy. free of charge included in the warrenty lol.

But it'll be an import..... :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links