Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Radio Not Working On Aftermarket Hu

jay dh

got my kenwood HU in and everything works in the dash and on the HU except the radio. it doesnt find any channels when searching.

at the moment the dash is off and im looking and anything that can connect looks connected (im no way an expert). the best reason for this i think is the aerial isnt plugged in but i cant tell if it is cos i dont know which connector is for the radio.

help please!

Jay

The connector the aerial will look like an RCA style plug. Just narrower. I'll try to dig up a picture on google (Oh and it's normally on the right of the head unit if looking at it from behind)

sonyback.jpg

It's not a great ne, but the areial plug is where the black wrire leads into. The RCA connectors are for the amp, which is next to the aerial

(Oh and it's normally on the right of the head unit if looking at it from behind)

if im not mistaken, im sure thats the left hand side

cheers for the pic! ill go check now

yeh that's a left hand side...it's on the right on my pioneer....that's a sony unit

Have a check...If not i can take my HU out an take a better pic

if it wernt for charlie, it wouldnt be in my car yet, even tho this minor thing happened, he still did a top job

:crybaby: i hate u !! i hate u all :D :lol: sorry mate - minor slip up on my behalf i do apologise for the inconvience caused - glad u got it all sorted

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links