Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipod Grab...

TheNissanMan

Anyone seen this site ??? From what it appears all you need do is get people to register FOC on the site and you get a free IPOD depending on how many peeps sign on ???

Surely if this is the case with enough people on here we could get a few Ipods together ??

Clicky...

11 referals for a 30Gb Ipod Video, less for the shuffle or Nano, dockstations etc...

There was an article on the BBC website about this and it is all legit ....... the problem is that your mates have to sign up for stuff such as DVD rentals etc

Just create 11 or however many you need hotmail accounts and then subscribe the accounts to different address such as your mates, and then you get the benifits of free DVD rentals etc plus a free iPod!

There was an article on the BBC website about this and it is all legit ....... the problem is that your mates have to sign up for stuff such as DVD rentals etc

Just create 11 or however many you need hotmail accounts and then subscribe the accounts to different address such as your mates, and then you get the benifits of free DVD rentals etc plus a free iPod!

O, If only it was as easy as creating Hotmails accounts - You are required to enter home address details and phone numbers also. So that is why you really do need a load of "mates" to help out..................

Free Offers, I stay away from them. In fact still getting junk e-mail from a load of people since getting an insurance quote from confused.com

Despite ticking all boxes yo say dont send me anything!!

It'd be nice if free offers were indeed, free!

You have to sell your soul to Satan to get a half decent MP3 player nowadays.... :lol:

Really being greedy, my phone has 512Mb and can use any headphones you like which is more than adequate, just wanted a free toy :D

Really being greedy, my phone has 512Mb and can use any headphones you like which is more than adequate, just wanted a free toy :D

Hey, no harm in it.... I'm a sucker for a freebie!

My phone has a half decent MP3 player, but I find it conks my Battery out something chronic.... :rolleyes:

Old English saying..................................."There is no such thing as a free lunch"

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links