Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Mats

ripspeedtimmy

Hi guys,

Bit of a boring poll now but i was wondering which car mats everyone finds best. I have a 1995 E10 corolla, and im looking for a decent set. I first bought a set of ripspeed mats with the metal plates but those things are lethal in the wet with trainers on. I then tried a set of genuine toyota ones and they didnt last very well at all, where my heel had been resting on the mat it wore a hole into the carpet. I then bought a set of Halfords custom fit ones and the binding around the edge of the mat has come loose? As mats aren't really the cheapest things around, i was wondering if everyone could tell me which ones they find best

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

Bit of a boring poll now but i was wondering which car mats everyone finds best. I have a 1995 E10 corolla, and im looking for a decent set. I first bought a set of ripspeed mats with the metal plates but those things are lethal in the wet with trainers on. I then tried a set of genuine toyota ones and they didnt last very well at all, where my heel had been resting on the mat it wore a hole into the carpet. I then bought a set of halfords custom fit ones and the binding around the edge of the mat has come loose? As mats aren't really the cheapest things around, i was wondering if everyone could tell me which ones they find best

Thanks in advance

hi, i just bought some nice hard rubber mats from tesco extra for £15.99.

i prefere the rubber ones as i can jet wash them when i do the car. :thumbsup:

Cannon Profile mats are the best, expensive at £40 for a full set, but good quality, plus ciome in a choice of grey or black!!! :lol:

http://www.autostyle.co.uk

They're the nuts - I bought a set for my last car and they lasted four years with no problem at all. You can fully customise them in terms of colour and heel-pad etc. and also have logos on them. And they fit the car perfectly. I'm in the process of getting myself some new ones for my Celica!

:thumbsup:

£40 isn't expensive compared to Toyota mats - a set for my car cost that from the dealer, and its an E11 which means the rear mats are only about 8 inches deep!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links