Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Yaris Already Lamboed On 02/05/2005

Rich_Lambo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rich_Lambo

• Woody27

• jaxx

• CAMSHAFT

Well will improve its performance alot of there is an intercooler with the Ntercooler spray from nitrous! the internals wont hold out to much turbo'in plus nitrous i wouldnt have thought! let alone problems with detonation!

well TDI tuneing is gonna be sorting it all out so it runs smothly they just moved behind lakeside shoping center just need to get some quotes and see if can get any cheeper

form thurrock near lakeside mate

Me too, I'm sure I saw a Yaris just like yours when it was white and modded on the Treacle Mine Roundabout earlier on this year (or might've been longer). Don't really see all that many Yarii around here - it's all Fords lol :lol:

Is NOS really worth it on a 1ltr engine, even if it is turbo'd?

no NOS is neither use nor ornamant on such a small engine, it wasnt THAT good when i had it on my TS ;)

no NOS is neither use nor ornamant on such a small engine, it wasnt THAT good when i had it on my TS ;)

You had it on your TS, YOU LEGEND!!! What shot was it?

top marks for going for it and having the design ideas. like a lot of it too.

the pic of ur yaris standard, is that taken in bluewater carpark?

how much so far have u spent? if u know...

You had it on your TS, YOU LEGEND!!! What shot was it?

just a 25 'wet shot' had the option for 50 and 75 but didnt dare!

ill admit it made a power difference but it was no 'fast and furious' landscape blurring or an insane amount of additional speed

was good for 'off the lights scenarios' but being FWD it just lit the front end up alot easier, made the engine sound a bit stressed and used more fuel. and the gas doesnt last THAT long and is quite expensive!

then fitted it to a v8 discovery with the 75 jet and that was alot more impressive, you really do need at least 2.0 and some good power to start with

Dont think i will do anything like that to i get my next car. Do you have it on your MR2?

itll be on the mr2 in the near future, just need a few bits to finish it off

dont get me wrong.. i really like it...

but..

turbo+nos on a 1liter engine... = 1 YTS + a cpl of horses

Absolutly love it mate, looks wicked, don't worry if people dont like it, i was the guy with the chav mobile for a while looks like someones filled my shoes!!! It looks seriously cool, one day mine may look like that! Half does apart from the lambo doors and morettes! Ols

Wow that's a very very modded Yaris  :eek:

What part of Essex you in?

Dam! You beat me to it! You always beat me! :ffs:

I'm from essex to my lambo friend. Shenfield to be exact. I'll look out for ya car. Its not hard to spot :thumbsup:

I like to doors, the colour and the effort gone into it but the body kit is a bit too much for me.

Wow that's a very very modded Yaris  :eek:

What part of Essex you in?

Dam! You beat me to it! You always beat me! :ffs:

I'm from essex to my lambo friend. Shenfield to be exact. I'll look out for ya car. Its not hard to spot :thumbsup:

I like to doors, the colour and the effort gone into it but the body kit is a bit too much for me.

Sorry Dom, didnt realise :P I ended up driving through Shenfield on Sunday - there was a big accident at that junction past the Peugeot dealership on the A128 so I took a detour and ended up driving through Shenfield. Didnt take a wrong turn but had never done it before. Still aint seen you around tho.

Theres a good few Essex Members around now :)

Sorry Don't really like the lambo doors, they only look good on coupes, A door that would look great I think are suicide doors, now that would be class :yes:

Nice yaris mate. Love it. As long as u like it, go ahead. Taste isn't smthing that can be discussed easily. Everybody will have his. So dont let other people taste dampen your spirits. Go ahead and try all madness u have in mind :thumbsup:

Good luck in the engine mods...keep us informed.

Cheers

Ismael

the car looks good, not a fan of the saxo door :P , but 10/10 for effort, yea the kit is not very jap, but as i say what ever you like, its nice

yeah its a 1lt at the min gonna be turboed and on nos begining on next yeah lol

yea the turbo is great, but i would not run nos on it, not worth it

WOW WEE as borat would say!!! all looking flash + rapid, bling, but so slow. chav in my opinion. very very...........

Fur coat and no knickers as we would say over here :lol:

Man's got balls for doing it....

But (you knew it was coming!)

Really really really don't like it. Sorry... too chav and max power.

It's a typical case of putting all this flash on a car that couldn't beat a Perodua in any form of driving escapade. Ok, the turbo will give you the extra, but with all the extra weight, it'll still be like a boat. But, it's a show car, so what's that matter?!?! Whack some spinners on the wheels and a skinny sl*g on yer bonnet!

Quick question, does the drivers side door shut?

It's just out of all your millions of photos I think it was up in every one?!! :P

If you spent, what £1k odd on lambo's i would show 'em off in every shot! Still dislike them though! you heard my view already, its just an off the shelf max power show car! nothing new or original to it really! Even the bodykit is the same as for other models so its not even model specific! However it still seems to amaze the people who read max power so people keep making them! Seems such a waste of money to produce something when you could just buy the already "maxxed" ones from the back of those mags saving yourself money! as at the end of the day, they look exactly the same!

form thurrock near lakeside mate

Me too, I'm sure I saw a Yaris just like yours when it was white and modded on the Treacle Mine Roundabout earlier on this year (or might've been longer). Don't really see all that many Yarii around here - it's all Fords lol :lol:

yeah thats me it was white but noe blue but miss it being white lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links