Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Yaris Already Lamboed On 02/05/2005

Rich_Lambo

May not be to many peoples tast but hey its better then kitting a corsa or a saxo witch everyone does, was not gonna go that mad when got it as it was my first car but den started getting in 2 it and one thing led to anougher and now its like dat, i just wanted to do something diff, and a yaris is diff i thing as eveyone does saxo and corsa, but next car aint gonna go so mad on i think. just chang a few things, but still planning the engin thing so not shure yet wot is gonna happen with it yet, but its not just gonna be a couple bhp its gonna be something alot bigger, gonna go all out on engin

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rich_Lambo

• Woody27

• jaxx

• CAMSHAFT

Just got to say, fair play to this dude. He's had a mixed bag of comments but is taking it all well :thumbsup:

*Just sort out the slang speak as it makes the posts a bit hard to read ;)

Yeah he could have taken it badly (no naming!) but its water off a ducks back to him as it should be! The only criticism i have against your comment mate is, yeah ok you chose a better car to start with, but then you did the exact same (im talking even same bodykit) mods that those guys do to ther saxo's or corsa's! Thats the chavvy part i think people are on about! You started with a nice jap car and did the same as the chavs do to there Corsa's or Saxo's! i aint saying your a chav as i dont even know you but thats the thing they mean!

Yeah but like i said may have done the same as everyone else in maxpower but max power aint done os seen a yaris like dis yet

I would watch out as that girl who was selling something on yaris that sparked the "first lambo's on a yaris" convo will be your arch nemesis! she has just finished hers (or is about to) and is on the waiting for a FastCar/Max Power feature! You may just have been beaten! o and there was the Matt Primered yaris that was in FastCar before but that was done to a different chav specs, not the usual! yours may be better accepted because of that.

yeah once again the person with the other yaris aint gonna bet me because she as sparked the talks with fast car and max power bout there car being the first lamboed yaris, but sorry am all ready talking to them both as they no the lamboed yaris has been done now and im the first with it to them, and the shoot should be some time soon u should look out 4 it should be good fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry if i have upset the person with the other lamboed yaris but i keept mine on the quiet till a little wile ago and now it is well known through the maxing world sorry.

Well yeah deffo keep us updated on the progress to print! interesting race you two have got there! :P

will do mate dnt matter if i dnt get there first any way but the blokes at fast car and max power said i should be soon there is just a back log on them coz they have just moved offices and stuff

oh just a question as well did any one like the idea i done of putting 2 raceing seats int the front and one in the middle at the back, thought that would be diff to

Don't see the point on a small car myself but I like the colour and admire all the work you've put into it. :yes:

Enjoy.

Oh and welcome, by the way.

lol thats a querky idea about the one racing seat in the back but bit odd :S is there like a install surrounding that one rear seat? any pics? shame they RAGE seats :P

if u look at these pics u can see the seats best pics i have at min, but sound it is the playstation 2 power cap and a bild in dvd and cd rack all hidden under leathered customs boxes will get some pics to ya soon mate its def dif lol :P

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/lam...ideShoot134.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/lam.../Photo-0064.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/lam.../Photo-0065.jpg

Question about having subs like that....

1. Does it sound rubbish?

2. Doesn't it shake the car potential shaking parts loose/causing damage?

3. Isnt it bad for the subs?

4. Do you have like a ported gap so air can flow out from the enclosure as surely otherwise the sub is compressing air in a small enclosed area and it would cause backpressure against the sub potentiall damaging the speaker surface?

How does your audio system in there sound? is the quality any good or is it just loud and bassy? Yeah deffo get more pics up of those leather boxes when you can!

Photo-0064.jpg

My God that must be a hell of a baby to fit that child seat in the back :huh:

so - under all of that there is a 1 litre, standard engine?

Are you going to audition for a part in the new Slow and Slightly Seething film?

all that kit, all that ICE.... surely the engines just a genny to keep it all going

i wouldnt bother with 'performance mods' cheif ;)

jaxx's has a point! im sure a turbo would be know performance gain really on your yaris as its more a transporter of show than an actual car! with turbo and NOS im sure you would only just keep up with some other 1.5's and probably a 1.3 would be as fast if it was lighter with basic mods! I would just get your engine bay looking sparkly for shows rather than showing off an expensive relatively low performance engine on a car that makes it even less impressive! Dont waste your money on the performance as if you want performance rather than show, you may aswell get a bigger car with all that dosh! A nice standard jap import for all that money you have spent would look better and be faster already tbh! but its obviously individuality you want so instead of the turbo that has already been fitted, how about trying a larger engine? All custom made and it seems you have deep pockets so you could look into a larger engine to atleast transport all that at above standard 1 litre speeds! :P

yeah as i said before you want to be looking at some crazy engine conversion, not messing with the poxy little 1.0

I'll have a look at the pics properly when i get my net up and running again properly mate, but it does look like a good show car, not a lover of the kit though, sorry! Or the 1 seat by itself in the back. In general though, as much as i like most of the stuff you've done to it, it does look fairly chav! Sorry

That 1.0 litre must be a slug with all of the extra weight in that car...I'd just forget about back seat(s) completely just to get the weight down...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links