Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2006 National Meet Date's

Ken

no it was a 2 day event! ken was told it was a one day, but i went for the crack and saw all the tents...

i was then told ken was told about 3 days before the event about the camping or somat like that

1 day event but was told a few day's before you could camp over the night before :yes:

Will not be added to national's but will be added by the regional co-ord as will a lot of other smaller event's :thumbsup:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• Ken

• knightrider

• JustJJ

Top Posters In This Topic

no it was a 2 day event! ken was told it was a one day, but i went for the crack and saw all the tents...

i was then told ken was told about 3 days before the event about the camping or somat like that

1 day event but was told a few day's before you could camp over the night before :yes:

Will not be added to national's but will be added by the regional co-ord as will a lot of other smaller event's :thumbsup:

ah yeah, sorry

show was only a 1 day thing but the camping was on, year before it was a 2 day event

:P

ah yeah, sorry

show was only a 1 day thing but the camping was on, year before it was a 2 day event

:P

ahh kwl then

think ill go its another show aint it,

its a chance for some ale and upsetting some toffs thats what it is :D

its a chance for some ale and upsetting some toffs thats what it is :D

aye your right and some late night raving too

lol forgot about that :lol:

should be at the JAE again this year with the old trusty Hilux and again if i can any help just ask :thumbsup:

Is it at the east of england ground again this year?

I must try and get to more meets this year

TOTB5 is deffo for me and if i can ill try and get to one of the jap car shows too!

Booger. Can't make JAE this year.

I'll be sunning myself in Portugal hopefully, at the Faro bike rally. :D

Hoping for an even better JAE this year... the weather would be good... can the guys at the top sort this out ;) would like a weekend like last year's Brunters... Ta!! ;) lol

I'll go to as many as I can :P

Hoping for an even better JAE this year... the weather would be good... can the guys at the top sort this out ;) would like a  weekend like last year's Brunters... Ta!! ;) lol

God yeah - how sunburnt were we all after Brunters last year! :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Hoping for an even better JAE this year... the weather would be good... can the guys at the top sort this out ;) would like a  weekend like last year's Brunters... Ta!! ;) lol

God yeah - how sunburnt were we all after Brunters last year! :lol::lol:

i know my raised leg wa sit got murdered!

but hey thanks to all who were so nice to me that day,

:) :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I've just read this about JAE 2006.... hope it's true!!!

...there will be separate, smaller trade areas, dedicated auto-jumble, even more camping space, a fun fair, fireworks, film show, disco and a heck of a lot more...

:Jumpy::drunk:

...there will be separate, smaller trade areas, dedicated auto-jumble, even more camping space, a fun fair, fireworks, film show, disco and a heck of a lot more...

Ah that sounds cool :D

Where did you read that Caz? :unsure:

Where did you read that Caz? :unsure:

Over on another car forum. Not sure of the reliability of the info though... I'll try and find it again :thumbsup:

EDIT: Found these statements on a few car clubs for JAE 2006...

For 2006 JAE will be staying at the new, bigger venue, The East of England Showground. But for 2006 they now have even more to do with more activities for clubs, more activities for enthusiasts and better facilities.

JAE 2006 will take place from Friday 21 July 2006 to Sunday 23 July 2006

Now there will be separate, smaller trade areas, dedicated autojumble, even more camping space, a fun fair, fireworks, film show, disco and a heck of a lot more! But we will still have the relaxed, friendly atmosphere, chilling out by barbecues and generally having a fun time messing about with all things Japanese and wheeled!

- Scoobycity.co.uk (don't shoot me :unsure: )

Japanese Auto Extravaganza (JAE) 2006 is confirmed!

Last year we had over 3500 club cars and 2006 promises to be even bigger with more clubs registered already.

For 2006 JAE will be staying at the new, bigger venue, The East of England Showground. But for 2006 we now have even more to do with more activities for clubs, more activities for enthusiasts and better facilities.

JAE 2006 will take place from Friday 21 July 2006 to Sunday 23 July 2006

Last year we proved the new, secured venue is large enough to hold ALL car clubs/traders and have a designated camping areas. We know we did not get everything right and so have made some changes for this years event. Now there will be separate, smaller trade areas, dedicated autojumble, even more camping space, a fun fair, fireworks, film show, disco and a heck of a lot more! But we will still have the relaxed, friendly atmosphere, chilling out by barbecues and generally having a fun time messing about with all things Japanese and wheeled!

It's official! JAE is the largest Japanese Car Show anywhere in the world!

- Toyotaimportforum.co.uk

A Claire Williams has been mentioned in conjunction with some of these statements. HTH Ken :)

• 1 month later...

Hmmmmm certainly looks interesting... I do hope its true... make for more interesting fun...

Tho I will endeavour to bring glo sticks again this year ;) cause that was fun!

So although we have no real official presence at JapFest.. is anyone going? I was gonna go with the MR2OC lot... seeing as TOC aint there..

Tho unsure about the mahoooosive journey... if it only a one dayer..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links