Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Money No Objection Modifications...

Fidgits

So, money no object, what Toyota would you modify and how???

Would you go 1000bhp Mk4 Supra Toms look-a-like...

Or perhaps the road less travelled...

Say a 500bhp, mid-engined 2JZ-GTE 4WD Yaris...

So come on - let you imaginations go wild...

MK1 Celica Pony Car with 1GZ-FE from a Toyota Century and a Toms Supercharger.

Supercharged V12 Celica MK1 :D

or an Aygo with a 3s-gte and 4wd :wacko:

Bit different I suppose, I figure most peeps would go for supras or yaris mebbe... but I just have to totally Mod a mk3 MR2, turbo n everything, see what it would be like, as they handle pretty well...

But I would love to spend spend spend on my MR2 now lol.... I have a nice long list...

But.. after conversations with a mate of mine... is it tubby or camry engine route lol :lol:

a Hilux with land cruiser running gear and a TTE supercharge LS430 lump and raise it 6 foot to make it look like a monster truck with a BBQ in the back :bye:

kerching!  :drool:

GroupSmr2.jpg

Rumours of 500+BHP, Only believed to be 2 whole cars in existence?

Amen .. :D

I'd get a 1.0 Yaris, put 19" wheels on it to destroy the handling and then neons to make sure everyone could tell I'm a fool and loads of Ripspeed "grafix" to aid BHP. And then drive with my fogs on.

Would be well wikkid.

I'd get a Mk2 MR2, put the Camry V6 in with the TRD charger and direct port NO2. Put in proper suspension and try and get a 4WD thing going out of a ST225 ..

(and then sell it and buy a 'charged NSX)

I'm a bit boring.. i would mod my wee yaris.. turbo.. forged pistons..Boost controllers etc.. full HKS job.. 180BHP (ish) from a 1.0l aint too bad :lol: any father christmasses out there for me?

Would love a FULLY modded Supra though.. all and everything on it. :thumbsup:

But if anyone wants to do the Yaris for me.. msn me (must be a good natured millionaire on the forum somewhere eh!)

Twin turbo Supra, and wack on a massive supercharger to twin charge it (or is that tri charge it?)! Plus 500hp NOS kit. I'd leave it looking totally standard on the outside tho. A nice little sleeper car then!!

Chuck out the 1.0 litre engine in my Yaris, and get hold of a Suzuki Hayabusa engine.

Take it down the tuning shop, and get them to add a supercharger and a sniff of nitrous to it, along with a full Yoshimura race system, TRE, and a modified petrol tank (extra protection, etc).

Gut the interior, leaving two front bucket seats, lower it, stick 15's on it.

Roll cage inside, and perhaps some slightly wider arches (only slightly), for that mad rally-esq look, along with about 4 extra Hella/ PIAA lamps at the front bottom lip.

Then spray it white, add some subtle graphics, one of those uber spoilers like Jaxx had on his T-sport, and awaaaayyyyy we go!

:D

Basically Id build a Yaris based version of the Metro 6R4 - job done.

Using of course 4 wheel drive platform and a twin turbo supra engine ... might need some NOS to finish is off I spose?

I'd get a brand new Corolla in Black, add a supercharger and alloys and get Sat Nav, Multi CD changer, top spec radio and have it exactly how I want it to be!

Amazon me up! :D

bolt on a couple of very large turbo's som monsterous 21" alloys, hydrolic suspension alla low rider, full ice kit, and two massive air horns saying i'm considrably bigger than yaw! :thumbsup:

I'd pour my infinate amount of cash into building a petrol driven, turbo charged, photo-detonating quasi-turbine engine, which would no doubt produce 1000+bhp very efficiently weighing very little:

Link: Quasiturbine

Of course, the high pressure required for photo-detonation puts a significant amount of stress on the engine itself. Piston engines can't withstand the violent force of the detonation. And traditional rotary engines such as the w-ankel, which have longer combustion chambers that limit the amount of compression they can achieve, are incapable of producing the high-pressure environment necessary for photo-detonation to occur.

Enter the Quasiturbine with carriages. Only this design is strong enough and compact enough to withstand the force of photo-detonation and allow for the higher compression ratio necessary for pressure-heated self-ignition.

And wack that in a lowered Gen6 celica GT4, rebuild the whole thing with lightweight materials and carbon fiber bodywork, in black, with nice 17's and a subtle bodykit, with some very high quality in-car entertainment.

I'd buy a mint 2000+ Jspec Supra, subtly style it, deep dish 19s, no spoiler and some how convert it into a diesel engine, if possible FWD.

All show no go... :P

Can I have a TT Supra with electronically controlled adjustable height suspension, please?

Then I could actually get it from my home to the motorway (speed bump Heaven) :yes:

I would build a rather silly 3UZ-FE powered Celica Supra :thumbsup:

Probably not possible...

But I'd squeeze a 1.8 Celica engine into my future Mk2 Yaris, stick a supercharger in there, get as much bhp (about 500 will do!) as physically possible out of it and let it fly! :lol:

Hmmm...

Would like 2JZ-GTE powered 2000GT to around 600bhp, but look standard...

2000gt-001.jpg

or flame popping full JGTC MR2 ~700bhp...

toyota_mr2_jgtc6.jpg

toyota_mr2_jgtc1.jpg

...hmmm... but there's so many more options... :ph34r:

White Vitz RS - spaceframe chassis, front mounted turbo'd Hyabusa motor, rwd conversion, holinger 6 speed gearbox, intercooled etc

or a mint condition AE86 :P either an all white levin booted coupe or an initial d styley trueno hatch

toyotagt1_1.jpg

:drool::drool::drool: but boost her to 1000bhp :D

supra.... id ask ENVY for theirs.... probably the most complete road car ive ever seen

mr2... id want a CT34R turbo'd 4TGT (modded 3SGTE) which is more at home in this...

Daytona-1989-02-05-098.jpg

yaris.... twin 3SGT's an 4WD :D

as for the mk1 rally car

Mr2gps.jpg

600HP Group S Mr2

Toyota Team Europe (TTE) also felt this way about the Mr2's potential as a rally winner and as a result created the most fearsome MKI Mr2 ever created. At the time of the Mr2s introduction, Group B rallying was a huge success in international rallying with many manufactures churning out 600+ HP AWD rally monsters in an all out bid for the FIA championship. In addition to these cars, a new proposed Group S category was created that was to be inaugurated in 1988. It was for this class that the Group S Mr2 rally car was built. A ground up development was started and with 600+Hp and AWD, the car resembled the Mr2 in appearance only. Nevertheless it was still a great site to behold, and something to be proud of as an Mr2 owner.

All three motors were turbocharged, and had a displacement of 2.0 L. While not known for sure, I am guessing that this could have been the either 4T-GT as used in the celica rally car preceding it, or it possibly could have been the famous 503E used in the GTP cars. Unfortunately this car was never to prove its worth as both the Group B and Group S categories were scrapped due to safety concerns that arose after seeing speeds and fatalities increase to an unprecedented level. Sigh... What could have been.

Did I also neglect to mention the 2JZ powered Twin turbo R?

JUN stroker kit, Getrag 6 speed, HKS GT rollerbearing turbos, you get the idea...

:thumbsup:

ooooh!

orrrrr the TTE rally block with THAT turbo got Toyota banned from the rallying, for the MR2

only *cough* 300bhp :rolleyes: but in full rally trim.... except when you hit full boost... :D

That would be the Yaris D-Sport...

A tuned version of the 2.0 D-4D engine in the front driving all 4 wheels whilst outwardly looking similar to a slightly pumped Mk 2 T-Sport bodyshell that's been lowered and fitted with arch-filling wheels.

Internally there would be no rears seats, just the appropriate bracing (and the floor would have to be heavily modified to accommodate driveshafts and diffs). Up front there would be full screen satnav and the whoe thing would be soundproofed enough to make pan-Euro jaunts an easy and comfortable undertaking...

Oh yeah, in black and with tints to the rear :thumbsup:

:D

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links