Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Required From A Fellow Toc Member

TOYMOTA

Right, first up, does anyone live near by to these guys?? Yrokshire somewhere apparently.

http://www.dewsburyautosalvage.com/INVENTORY/front/home.htm

They have a H-Reg red Mk2 MR2 in stock, which I think looks like its in the darker Crimson/Blood red instead of the more common lighter Super red in the picture. Basicly, I'm after the spoiler if it's in the crimson/Blood red like this:

Dsc01477.jpg

Dsc01476.jpg

P.s the spoiler in the above pic is Super red, hence why I want to change it.

I phoned them up and they said it was red and that they wouldn't say any more, because they've had problems in the past with people buying parts of the wrong colour.

Can anyone help by going and having a look for me?? Please, please, please :help::thumbsup:

Believeit's "super red" or "super red II" .. the problem is, on a 15 year old car, the paint will not be the same colour it rolled out the factory with.

Especially Red as it fades like anything ..

Believeit's "super red" or "super red II" .. the problem is, on a 15 year old car, the paint will not be the same colour it rolled out the factory with.

Especially Red as it fades like anything ..

Yer, that is a major problem, although my paint hasn't faded. Obviously been looked after. God knows what happend to the spoiler for it to be a different red!

Metal parts and plastic parts (spoilers, bumpers) always take the paint differently. They can sometimes look a different colour.

The colour also fades faster on plastics than metal.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links