Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Put A Sock In It ..

Bibbs

Thread ..

if all you are going to do is flame me, just leave the thread and thats that. I ****ed up badly the other night. The oil light came on, i got oil, put it in and accidently dropped the oil cap down below the engine. heres where i ****ed up- i temporarily plugged the uncapped oil hole with a sock and the sock got sucked into it after about 5 mins of driving. its wrapped around the cam shaft-im pretty sure thats what it is... and i need some advice on how to get it out without shelling a *****load of money out to bmw to take it in there. should i unbolt the top piece there and cut it out and then flush the whole thing with some stuff at kragen or just try to cut it out piece by piece through the hole with a sharp razor and take the pieces out with needle nose pliers and then flush it?

please any advice or help on this crap move i made would really really really help me out.

thanks to anyone who replies

I bet he is really really kicking himself right now... Not just for the mistake, but the fact this will probably be disributed around every car forum going. Poor love! :lol:

PMSL... I just had to laugh... laughed yesterday too... it was kinda a snigger at forst... but then when he said it got sucked in I just burst out laughing :P

class :thumbsup:

Saw this elsewhere yesterday. Sorry for the guy, but I must admit it had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Pity he can't have a penny or a cent from everyone who has had a good laugh at his misfortune - it would pay for a whole new car several times over, and we could have a good laugh without feeling so sorry for him.

On a brighter note, at least it didn't happen to a Toyota.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links