Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T Sport Parts Needed

Ok guys so its that time of the year when the snow is in and the grip is out....i had great fun getting from Belfast to Bangor on thursday nite in my yaris t sport, unfortunatley i had to break rather hard round going round a corner and hit a curb.....AND NO I WASN'T ON THE H-BRAKE!!

Not only did i wreck a rim but i've done some other damage too, looks like a new Shock, track rod end and a bottom arm needs replaced.

Rang toyota and what a suprise they are looking stupid money for the parts, (robbing *****s), they should wear strippy jumpers and balaclavas.

If any one could help with locating these parts id really appreciate it.

It has to be a t sport shock as the damper is shorter than a standard one..

contact me @ drewmcnally@msn.com

cheers guys

dont worry about it mate, i nailed my front end up on a hump back bridge a couple of weeks ago.....s**t happens :P

jesus mate sorry to hear that, hope its not too bad!! I need mine fixed asap as it is pulling me all over the road which is really scarey as !Removed! ****** down over here!! what all engine work is done to your t sport, are theu any tweeks to give it more bhp??? mines tappity as ubik too!!!

i flattened half the sup, nearly punctured it, and pushed the radiator mounting pannel + slam pannel up so the bonnet wouldn't shut as well as removing my bumper :P dont be sorry, it was as funny as hell.

loads of stuff you can do to the car, have a look through folks cars in the garage section.

tappity??? what oil do you have in it + how many miles?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links