Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris - Test Drive!

Demonic Angel

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Al J

• alanbradley

• earpl

Yep ...... linky  !

Hey, there's my Yaris RS with that nice 1.5 l again!!! ;)

Yep ...... linky  !

Yeah, at this rate we'll be talking about how to import them from you. :D

Yep ...... linky   !

Yeah, at this rate we'll be talking about how to imoort them from you. :D

Surely Mr T employees will be reading this site daily and reading all our comments ...... so can't one of them sign up to TOC and announce that there's gonna be a UK TS!

Put us out of our misery Mr T ....... please pritty please!

Well, I have a big "www.toyotaownersclub.com" sticker in my rear view plus Goldmember stickers dotted about.... so they know where I come from! ;)

The thing is, I really dont think any Mr T employee really knows.....

Even she said "Customers know 6 months before we do" :lol::lol:

Yep ...... linky  !

See - thats what makes me think shes wrong - if Canada can get it, then why can't we? :unsure:

Australia gets the 1.5 as well in their mid and top level models as well, but no TS, RS or Sportivo package with all the extra trimmings like sport seats/interior, bodykit etc... as of yet...

Australia gets the 1.5 as well in their mid and top level models as well, but no TS, RS or Sportivo package with all the extra trimmings like sport seats/interior, bodykit etc... as of yet...

Sportivo does sound a bit Fiat..... :lol::lol:

But yeah, if Canada and Oz can get it.... and I've been reliabily informed this evening that she was talking out of her bum anyway! ;)

My Mr T reckoned a T Sport would appear a year later which is, I think, what happened with the last one. Mind you, they're only guessing too.

I think pretty much all of them are guessing - oh well, I guess my money stays in my pocket til they figure it out.... I'm going to hold out for one! :thumbsup:

great review Em :thumbsup:

I had a look around a couple of these in the Champs Elysee showroom Gordy posted pictures of.

The red 'sport' one looked lovely, great shut lines, looked really well built, and the half leather interior did look nice.

They also had a 5-door, which looked as well built, but the inside looked a touch cheap and plastic..

That's a great review Em - loads of useful info there!

I get the feeling the interior's going to be a love/hate thing though...

:thumbsup:

A

With regards to the TS, what she said was, she had a meeting yesterday with her bosses who told her that the T-Sport range all cease to exist - that includes the Corolla T-Sport, which as we all know, has gone and the Yaris T-Sport.

I enquired about a T-Spirit with a Sports pack and 1.5 engine.... no 1.5 engine either according to her.... just 1.0 & 1.3 petrol and 1.4 diesel.

She said Toyota want to steer away from "sporty" models in favour of a more "family orientated" car company.

That doesn’t surprise me. They have turbo versions in other countries and options like traction control and start/stop while in traffic.

Here comments make sense and it would explain the ‘Sports pack’ as an option. Does anyone know what the sport pack consists off? I’m sure it will be nothing as near to what the T-Sport is now. Maybe a bit of cosmetic body kit?

I feel we have seen the last of the Yaris T-Sport... :crybaby:

With regards to the TS, what she said was, she had a meeting yesterday with her bosses who told her that the T-Sport range all cease to exist - that includes the Corolla T-Sport, which as we all know, has gone and the Yaris T-Sport.

I enquired about a T-Spirit with a Sports pack and 1.5 engine.... no 1.5 engine either according to her.... just 1.0 & 1.3 petrol and 1.4 diesel.

She said Toyota want to steer away from "sporty" models in favour of a more "family orientated" car company.

That doesn’t surprise me. They have turbo versions in other countries and options like traction control and start/stop while in traffic.

Here comments make sense and it would explain the ‘Sports pack’ as an option. Does anyone know what the sport pack consists off? I’m sure it will be nothing as near to what the T-Sport is now. Maybe a bit of cosmetic body kit?

I feel we have seen the last of the Yaris T-Sport... :crybaby:

Well from what she said, its a body kit, spoiler and some sporty interior additions, like sport mats and the like.... but still a 1.3 engined T-Spirit basically....

I dont believe them, there will be a T-Sport! :yes:

...but in the meantime it looks like the diesel will be the quickest model :thumbsup:

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

A

...but in the meantime it looks like the diesel will be the quickest model :thumbsup:

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

A

Yeah, impressive output on the diesel!

You considering one then Al? :thumbsup:

Not for a while, mine's only just over a year old and still has plenty of money owing! Sadly... I'll probably change it before 3 years though as the mileage will be getting on for 60k by then.

They are nice though and got a near-rave review in Autocar's "First Drives" section this week with the 1.0 T3's biggest drawback being the price.

;)

A

See I dont think the price is all that bad.... you're getting a bigger car plus more toys - it makes sense really.....

Ok, not that I'm mega loaded or anything, but I see why they've done it - New T3 is old T-Spirit spec so they've priced them accordingly - although I think the new T3 is less than the previous T-Spirit was, so in all effects, its a bargain! :yes:

I do like how it looks from the outside, i've pinned a piccie up in the office... I am currently getting ribbed for the fact that it is even more womanly than the last phase, but i don't agree!

Be a while yet before i can get another car, but i am definatley gonna book in for a test drive when i get a min! It would have to be a 1.3 though for sure, i don't think i could go for something less powerful now, i've found the extra power useful on a number of occasions ;)

I've got a plan!

Now, I get a lil' Yaris.

Three years down the line or so, when I've saved more money, I'll get a super dooper new shape Yaris (Sport if it's around.. ;)) :D

I've got a plan!

Now, I get a lil' Yaris.

Three years down the line or so, when I've saved more money, I'll get a super dooper new shape Yaris (Sport if it's around.. ;)) :D

Or get a T-Sport one now ;)

Why wait!!??

when i handled with the paper work for the new yaris it said a t-sport would be released at a later date.

Im sure ive already said this though! I dunno!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links