Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mkii Supra Back On The Road

gus

Hi, peeps well after a long and hard time getting things to fit have finally got the new (well second hand) engine into the supra.

that was a job on its own, especially when you consider that what i know about engines you could write on a postage stamp. :crybaby:

First job is to take it round to scots to let him give it the once over...... :thumbsup:

but what i want to know is were to got from here......DO I............

1. go for cosmentic mods (ie BMW side skirts and a Scooby front end, cus they fit)

2. think sod it and take the engine out again and replace it with a turbo

3. leave it exactly as she is and claim the only Fully original mkii on the forums......

what you reckon peeps......... the point isi have decided to leave it up the good peeps of the forums and the majority vote will win.....

she may be one of the oldest birds on the circuit but she's all mine and i love her to bits.......

thanks in anticipation for the advice :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

Dont change the look of her the mkii is a great looking car, you definately dont want no german or scumbaru stuff on there :D

I would say just enjoy it for now and if you must at a later date...............put a 7m-gte in there :D

First thing to do has to be run her in and check you get no further probs then decide further down the line...

Congrats on getting her back up and running...

ok,,,she stays original then........she having her first run out tonight hopefully ryan.......it will be late so sharn't get round to see anyone.........may pop down to scots sometime this week......as have to see how he getting on with his..... :group-cuddles:

Well done Gus - well definitely see you at JAE with her then..... :thumbsup:

live and kicking mate.......will be there late morning sat and through to the end :thumbsup:

glad to hear its back on the road :D

Id agree, stay standard looking, theyre great looking cars anyway (i prefer them to mk3), and the performance is good from the engine due to the weight... but eventually you may want to replace.. 7M or 1JZ would be the way to go.

but for now, just enjoy it as it is..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links