Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Number Plate Lights

viperroom_112

Hey Guys , once again I am stuck ...

Well one of my number plate lights went out last week , so I changed it ! When I changed them I used some blue LED lights whixh work really well , but it appears that both bulbs are slanted to the drivers side . :wacko:

Is this normal ? As i thought one bulb faced the drivers side and one faced the passenger side ? ?

Hope you understand what I am saying ? ?

Thanks DM

Life will be less complicated if you stick to the manufacturer's recommendation: 5 Watts D type (i.e. push fit) bulb. :)

Now, the socket being a push fit contact, can you not rotate the blue (!) LCD in its socket to direct the beam onto the centre of number plate correctly?

--

Bee.

Life will be less complicated if you stick to the manufacturer's recommendation: 5 Watts D type (i.e. push fit) bulb.  :)

Now, the socket being a push fit contact, can you not rotate the blue (!) LCD in its socket to direct the beam onto the centre of number plate correctly? 

--

Bee.

As above -

Make sure you have put the unit back in properly and that your not standing on a slanting surface ..... however im sure the light should still cover the plate

*post a pic?

But im sure they wont be in long - until Mr Plod spots you (unless you have different laws up there :unsure: ?)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links