Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Bye Yaris People :(

Chyownster

Well after 3 and a half years of service and 40k miles, my 1.0 Colour Collection Red Yaris as finally come to rest. All i can say is that it was a cracking car and enjoyed every minuite of it. The reliability and the drive over the years has been awesome and has never let me down!

I have moved to a new car now, still keeping toyota! I bought a 03 plate Celica TSport in Thunder Grey and part exed my old yaris. I took Mr Canavan in a spin in in yesterday and needless to say the grin on his face nearly matched the grin on mine! ( you sooooo want one mate :) )

So this is my farewell to ye olde yaris folk and u may see me a bit more in the Celica Forums! I hope im still welcome here from time to time :group-cuddles:

Of course!

Heck - I've not even sat in your car and I want one! :lol:

Progression is natural - all the best with the Celica mate and make sure you pop by from time to time and update us! :group-cuddles:

hey mate. cheers for drive last night. your right I SOOOOOOO WANT ONE. i like 6000-8000rpm the best :D :D :D :D :D :D . Absolutley amazing car :thumbsup:

yo dude, congratulations on the upgrade :thumbsup: fine choice indeed, and from what mr campervan has been telling me - i so want one :lol:

Ha, Ha, another Yaris grows up and re-incarnates into Celica.................. :lol:

Good Choice there and Welcome to the Celica gang :thumbsup:

oooooh so chris was talking about you shane! :P

Well its a big change! hehehe

But well done on the upgrade! :thumbsup:

(Not my taste i want a gen 5!! :P )

Well after 3 and a half years of service and 40k miles, my 1.0 Colour Collection Red Yaris as finally come to rest.  All i can say is that it was a cracking car and enjoyed every minuite of it.  The reliability and the drive over the years has been awesome and has never let me down!

I have moved to a new car now, still keeping toyota!  I bought a 03 plate Celica TSport in Thunder Grey and part exed my old yaris.  I took Mr Canavan in a spin in in yesterday and needless to say the grin on his face nearly matched the grin on mine! ( you sooooo want one mate :) )

So this is my farewell to ye olde yaris folk and u may see me a bit more in the Celica Forums! I hope im still welcome here from time to time  :group-cuddles:

fantastic car mate :thumbsup: , cant beat the old vvtli!

Good choice in car, I would love one, got to wait another 7 years before i can get insured :crybaby: drove a corolla t sport (same engine) the sound is awesome :thumbsup:

Gen 7 For the win :D

Cheers peeps

yeah ishould be at santa pod i think, depends on work etc tho tbh. Loving the car tho, still cant get used to the 6 speed box tho. Really wierd slot for Reverse gear :S

Nice car dude - Chris sent me some pictures yesterday  ;) !

From what he said to me last night ..... it sounds a top car  :thumbsup: !

I wondered y he was texting alot whilst i was driving! Cheers for the compliments :)

Rich test drove a Thunder Grey Celica T-Sport today aswell Shane..... ;)

He's going back in the week to take it for a couple of hours - see if he likes it enough to buy one! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links