Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Bye Yaris People :(

Chyownster

cracking car, im loving it, there are a few smalll tiny gripes i have with it, but you get that with every car!

cracking car, im loving it, there are a few smalll tiny gripes i have with it, but you get that with every car!

Makes a lovely sound though.... thing is, the test drive was all inner-city, and apparently you need to go above 6000 revs to open it up a bit and get the mose out of it - but didnt get chance to do that today, thats why he's going back - really nice car though! :thumbsup:

Lucky bugger! A Thunder Grey Celica...

I'm green with envy!

Enjoy and Happy Motoring. :thumbsup:

lol

yeah u need to nail the throttle to 6200 rpm to get into the real swing of things!

I've wanted a Celica T-Sport for an age!! Shane, can i get a ride one night?? Really want to experience the glory for myself! Can't let Chris take all the pleasure!!

Well done anyway mate, cracking choice of car!!!

:thumbsup:

Shane, can i get a ride one night?? Really want to experience the glory for myself! Can't let Chris take all the pleasure!!

Easy now! :P

hey he can get whatever he wants if he asks nice enough ;) just dont puke in the car or i will whoop yo ***** :/

Shane, can i get a ride one night?? Really want to experience the glory for myself! Can't let Chris take all the pleasure!!

Easy now! :P

Trust you Ryan!!!

hey he can get whatever he wants if he asks nice enough ;) just dont puke in the car or i will whoop yo ***** :/

Easy tiger, i'll hold you to that :P

Good man!!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links