Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Eyebrows

jaxx

i got my TRD eyebrow moulds from Hong Kong and then got a friends friend over there to spray them for me, cost about £10 hehe, over her, hmmm still should be pretty cheap, i would say £40ish,

i'm interested in the Fab eyebrows now! is it possible if i just buy them, instead of bulk buy? i'm wanting some of those rather desperate.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• RossP

• BLiTZ

• Tara

Top Posters In This Topic

price would be aroun 40-60 quid but i know id do it mysekf , im tight!

So you'd get the paint from MrT then? :huh:

I am a complete novice when it comes to this, if someone could give me more info then I can seriously consider it :yes:

nah... take them to a bodyshop, should be able to find someone who knows one or there will be one in the yellow pages close by

take them to said shop, but take your car as they can get the paint cose from the VIN plate

they order the paint, and then spray em, id estimate around 30-40 quid to be honest.

alternatively if you know someone whos confident you could spray can them and get decent results as its only a small area to do

How much do you reckon the fabulous eyebrows are going to cost before painting? Going to try and paint them myself - thot i might aswell give it a try if i muck up i can always pay to get them done.

Tara

I'd go to a bodyshop everytime to get this done but I'm fussy and only happy if things are perfect! My brother got quoted £35 by the local bodyshop to spray and fit! :thumbsup:

Mirrors and eyebrows Woody, I reckon you're looking at £70-£80 maybe! :yes:

How much do you reckon the fabulous eyebrows are going to cost before painting? Going to try and paint them myself - thot i might aswell give it a try if i muck up i can always pay to get them done.

Tara

more than likely the same as the TRD ones as explained earlier (37.50 + shipping)

didnt get chance to go see them though but will have chance next week :)

I'd go to a bodyshop everytime to get this done but I'm fussy and only happy if things are perfect! My brother got quoted £35 by the local bodyshop to spray and fit! :thumbsup:

Mirrors and eyebrows Woody, I reckon you're looking at £70-£80 maybe! :yes:

Cheers mate thats not too bad. They may have to be added to list of mods then! :P Its getting quite long so i dont think my bank and insurance are going to like this!! :P

I always liked the Fabulous style so much I made myself a copy out of fiberglass almost two years ago... Getting them already made will definitely be a lot easier for you guys, I'm jealous. This required a full day's work, and then a good hour of finishing from a pro.

orig.jpg

yeah ill be doin them myself when i get mine. it isnt as difficult as u think

True, but you have to be both meticulous and patient.

I'm neither so would get it done by someone whose work I could reject if its not good enough...

A

yeah ill be doin them myself when i get mine. it isnt as difficult as u think

True, but you have to be both meticulous and patient.

I'm neither so would get it done by someone whose work I could reject if its not good enough...

A

thankfully i have that :P

i did my dash :P

that dash came out a right treat, unlike mine ..

altho i did recover with the spraying of the bonnet cover :D

id love a set but im short on the cash right now so will have to pass :(

read further back mate. there are gonna me some available on the a group buy very soon. oh btw thats the smallest signature i have ever seen :wacko:

is it really small? on my screen it looks just as big as i had it before, but i did change the size 50% smaller in photbucket.com i'm not sure how to change the size correctly.

ah right i see, i will definately be up for a set

• 2 years later...

Rather then starting a new thread... bumping this to see if these are still availble from anywhere!

Nope jaxx stopped making them, options at moment for eyebrows are cheap ones from eBay or jap ones from envy!

he should make em again...or some one should..theres obviosly a demand - bet you could sell 50 easy..

We tried it on yaris club but only 7 people wanted them and it was £500 to start making them!!

thats the thing...its hard to get people lined up who want them here and now...

a lot of people want them, but want them at the right time...when they get paid..etc etc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links