Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chrome Wing Mirrors

tomfraser

hi all, has anyone had chrome wing mirrors fitted,just im thinking of getting some off eBay but dont know if it will look silly! has anyone got any on there rav? please post your pics!

just the ons on the pics on eBay dont really show you what they would look like!

what do you think YES to get them or NO ?

thanks tom

Thought about getting the door handles and rear lights done myself.

The eBay shop seems to be the best....Also do the side mouldings on chrome as well... have much bling bling can you do..... :yes::yes:

Most of the chrome looks fine , but please .... no fuel filler cap, it looks crap :D .

Most of the chrome looks fine , but please .... no fuel filler cap, it looks crap :D .

yeah the filler cap looks really silly,i just got some mirror covers off eBay,and the not the plastic ones.the said they are brass with the chrome covering them so sound alot better!

i was thinking of getting the side moulding but dont know if the will look a bit to much. :blink:

yeah the filler cap looks really silly,i just got some mirror covers off eBay,and the not the plastic ones.the said they are brass with the chrome covering them so sound alot better!

i was thinking of getting the side moulding but dont know if the will look a bit to much. :blink:

:censor: :censor: :censor: just got my covers off eBay today and they are plastic :ffs: i paid over the odds cos the :censor: said the were the metal ones,im so mad so sending them back....well thats when he replies to my email. i hate lying :censor:

sorry about all the swearing but it makes me mad!!! :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

:censor: :censor: :censor: just got my covers off eBay today and they are plastic :ffs: i paid over the odds cos the :censor: said the were the metal ones,im so mad so sending them back....well thats when he replies to my email. i hate lying :censor:

sorry about all the swearing but it makes me mad!!! :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

Can you show us which Ebayer it is :thumbsup:

hi i will have a go at putting it on! just i have never done it before! hope this works!

ebay

i sent him another message last night but still no reply! scumbag he is!

Be warned when buying crome fittings, a great many of those for sale are the ordinary fittings you already have sprayed ith a crome finish. My son has recently been caught by this for his Merc. Paid a fortune for "crome" fittings which turned out to be plastic. However, when he queried this he found the seller had done nothing wrong. We tend to think of crome as a steel, but it is in fact just a colour type finish to any material. If in doubt ask what the actual part is made of under the crome finish - they can't riggle out of that! : :thumbsup: :

Be warned when buying crome fittings, a great many of those for sale are the ordinary fittings you already have sprayed ith a crome finish. My son has recently been caught by this for his Merc. Paid a fortune for "crome" fittings which turned out to be plastic. However, when he queried this he found the seller had done nothing wrong. We tend to think of crome as a steel, but it is in fact just a colour type finish to any material. If in doubt ask what the actual part is made of under the crome finish - they can't riggle out of that! : :thumbsup: :

yeah i did ask him if the were the plastic ones and the said no they are the metal ones, i reported him to eBay,but when i looked at all the negitive feedback makes me think if anything will happen to him as he does it all the time :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links