Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Website Updates - Information

Steve

I've noticed one difference with the forums - not sure if it's a bug or not?

Last week if I used Firefox, when I posted in a forum or viewed a forum then used the back buttons to go back to the fourm index it had updated, (internet explorer didn't and just gave me a cached version and I had to refresh to get it updated)

Now since the update Firefox doesn't update either, it's no big thing as if I use the Navigation bar bit to go back then it updates fine - Just wondered why it would change really???

Yes, similar thing here plus I mark all posts as read and then it ignores it and leaves them as unread. Cookies?

Seems fine to me lads! :unsure:

The quick edit thing is a very good addition I feel! :thumbsup:

My only think is that I've lost the little lexus logo that appeared in my Firefow address bar. It would be good it it was replace with a lottle Toyota or TOC gif :thumbsup:

Nice one otherwise, management folks...

A

Rob

I received a message a moment ago.. not sure if you leave a window open it ops up or not... I will keep an eye on it and if it continues i will get the software developers tot ake a look.

well the old, old software had the pop up system...

the old software had the big red preview box that appeared on the top of the screen

so far ive had no preview.... hang on....

right just checked my settings and the notification is 'ON'

ill see if it happens again and ill report back :)

I will question this rob with Invision mate.. may be a bug that will get fixed soon... we are about 4 months into this version before we upgraded so alot of the bugs are fixed.

Ive got the same problem as jaxx, had PMs and no notification. The first one i had came in a pop up box, about 3 days ago, but nothing at all since, only just noticed them now

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links