Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Exhaust Question

ToTo_17

Hey guys, any of you heard of a TTE exhaust system for Yaris T Sport? I have not, but one of my local dealers said that I would be able to install a Toyota TTE exhaust back box on the TS which would be much better than my current stock TS back box, deeper tone, etc... They are selling it for around 240 Pounds at the dealership. I have not heard of this, have any of you? Would it be a good choice? :blink:

i mate. the TTE exhaust comes standard on all SR's pre 2002. if you dont mind mate could you please use the search function a little more. alot of the question your asking have been answered previously

cheers

chris

mine makes really loud CRACKS when gas is let off quick at 5000rmp + (fuji with custom decat)

Cracks??? It's like a rally car... sounds sh*t hot. Pops, bands, cracks, and very very loud... awesome noise.... shows me a pair of heels too whilst atempting to follow!

Oh, iv got a TTE exhaust on mine... it fits the t-sport.

Does anybody know how much louder the TTE rear silencer is than the stock Yaris TS backbox? It is confirmed that the TTE backbox is 80db, but what about the stock TS, anybody?

Dunno exact figures but it is louder .. noticeably louder

Thanks! :thumbsup: Just thinking about purchasing one, but definitely wanting it deeper and a bit louder than the stock TS backbox!

On my SR I have the chrome tip exhaust, (mines an 01 reg) did you buy the TTE exhaust as an extra because the TTE exhaust has TTE stamped on it and mine doesn't. The TTE one looked better than the chrome tip I have :(

Plus I assume that my SR has a standard exhaust system. Let us know what you think/know :thumbsup: !

On my SR I have the chrome tip exhaust, (mines an 01 reg) did you buy the TTE exhaust as an extra because the TTE exhaust has TTE stamped on it and mine doesn't. The TTE one looked better than the chrome tip I have :(

Plus I assume that my SR has a standard exhaust system. Let us know what you think/know :thumbsup: !

yep he did, i've got the TTE exhaust as standard, but mines a pensioner like me! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links