Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parts Cd Rom - Or Comprehensive Catalogue

Nick SR

Recently bought some t sport dials and am having some difficulty fitting them as i don't want to start cutting the wires, but both the stereo unit and T sport dials have an additional connection whihc would match up, but i don't know what the part number is, or even if it exists? :blink:

I would really like to get these fitted, so if anyone has parts catalogues or works for toyota and can nosey about for me it would be much appreciated.

So any ideas fire them at me :)

Or if anyone T sport owners live in scar and wouldn't mind meeting up and taking the dash to bits, get in touch, or if you don;t mind taking it to bits and photographing it?

Many thanks

Nick

In the Haynes manual it only has non tsport P1's but it shows you how to remove this section and it seems easy. But yeah i see the problem isn't there but that you have too many slots but not enough plugs? Have you tried plugging in the ones you have got and then testing it to see if it works even with one of the plugs missing. Ultimately i suppose you need a tsport owner to unplug the spare cable and then see what is deactivated so you know!

Best of luck!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links