Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed Guys.

Nizan

Hey all <Waves>

Im guessing since i was a regualar about 2 years ago lots of you wont remeber/know me but some will. Anywways my baby is for sale and I want to find her a good new home.

FOR SALE MODIFIED TOYOTA YARIS

2002 Model

45,000 Miles

MOT

1500CC 120BHP 115Lb/Ft Torque

Full Yashio factory Exhaust system 4-2-1,

Fujitsibo Back Box

Apexi Induction Kit

Front Strut Brace

Carbon Rocker cover

Tein Coilovers Fully adjustable with top mounts

Brembo Cast Front Discs

Goodridge Braided brake hoses all round.

5.1 Dot Break Fluid.

Carbon Bonnet

Front Splitter

Tinted Windows

16 Inch alloys

6 Disc Changer

6x9.s

Spares: 2 Brand new Toyo Proxy T1S tires, original exhaust system, rear strut braces upper and lower

Stage1Compleate.jpg

Yaris2_001.jpg

FullSystem.jpg

Undercar1_001.jpg

CBonnet.jpg

About the Car

Well some of you know this car already but ill give a brief run down of what its like because a list of mods doesn’t do it justice. The fist thing anyone will tell you about this car is the noise it makes, it really is unreal it can be quiet too but as soon as you open the throttle, well its something else. I’ve never heard a car like it to be honest well not with a 1500CC engine anyway.

This brings me on to the engine, it’s a 1500cc VVTI a very clever unit indeed, what this engine really boasts is Torque, many people ask me how is it so quick for a 1.5, well that is why bucket loads of torque and a well matched gear box, will see you having plenty of fun.

Handling and Brakes, this is a area I really wanted to focus on when modding the car, this is a area where you will have to drive the car to see how good it is, everything you would expect from a good coilover set up, and its fully adjustable too.

If you would like to come see the car or have any questions just give me a call on 07707 114108 (probably have to leave voice mail) or a PM.

Oh yeah price….5500 Ono.

I hoping one of you enthusiasts can help out, Id hate to see her ruined.

Regards

Alexi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• raywong

• Ryan1985

• earpl

• seveer unaek

Hey up mate! long time no see

I suggest you copy and paste the post as you cant see that unless you a member on MKcruise :P

Alrite mate! :D

Seen this car, heard this car and had a shot in this car and it's the nuts! :drool:

Hope you get it sold mate! :thumbsup:

Hey up mate! long time no see

I suggest you copy and paste the post as you cant see that unless you a member on MKcruise :P

Sorry was being Lazy

done now

Cheers :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

PRICE UPDATE

Well had some interest but general been ****** around as you do, as im after a fast sale ive set a new price.......4,500...... :eek: A &#33;Removed&#33; bargin, so PM me with questions of if you want to come view the car.

Cheers

Alexi

Cheers Guys

I cant really sell the parts seperate as I dont have all the standard part to be honest plus it will be too much messing about and I need a fast sale , ill be gutted to see her go and at this price too but It has to be done, you know how life kicks you in the <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s sometimes :crybaby:

Thanks Again

Alexi

Mate, how can you sell it so cheap, its rediculous!I would of had it of you if i hadnt got mine!I was after it the first time you sold it!

Best yaris ive seen!

Swap for mine??

CB :thumbsup:

Hey there Alexi!! B)

Shame to see your having to sell the wee go-kart, but i know life changes!!

I myself loved the car and thought it was such a laff. Someone is getting a deal of a lifetime at that price! :o

I went on to get the white RA on the road and i'm now on this...

P1010023.jpg

Hope you manage to sell 'er OK, but i'm sure you will. Catch ye later, bud. :thumbsup:

Hey Chuck, how you doing?!

Cheers fella. They are Inovit Super's.

That car is gorgeous

Oi Dave, I missed you last time you were down my way! Get back down here and take me a run in the Scoob! :D :thumbsup:

Have u got a carbon bonnet on the SR Ray? If so, it now means you have two carbon bonnets? Sell me one! :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links