Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed Guys.

Nizan

Congratulations Ray ... guess we'll be seeing you at the pod again soon!

Really chuffed its gone to a true enthusiast!

- bet Nizan is too.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• raywong

• Ryan1985

• earpl

• seveer unaek

thx for te comments guys... i'm very glad that i got the car, in the process of transferring some of my mods over to the T-sport at the moment, then i will decided whether sell the SR or keep it for my mum to drive.

will see u guys at Santa Pod next time!! :D

Ryan: the sale doesnt include the carbon bonnet, since i dont need two, i just took my one off and it's on the T-sport now. so Nizan should sell his carbon bonnet very soon.

Ray :thumbsup:

2006-02-19351.jpg

2006-02-19352.jpg

2006-02-19357.jpg

2006-02-19346.jpg

the SR wouldn't look like this anymore :(

cos the time has been limited, i havent got time to clean it, so it's dirty and muddy at the moment. i will clean it and put some more photos on when i go home from uni this comming weekend or the weekend after.. and my insurance, road tax and MOT shall be sorted by then, so that i'll b able to drive it!!

Ray :)

wow! u bought another Yaris!, that looks so cool lolz, having two modded yaris's on ur driveway, i used to have 2 modded colts on my driveway but as my sister bought her black one, i sold my white 1,

they are both very nice ray! very smart and tidy

May have to look round MK for this one now! Saw that SR and was sooo sexy! Im LOVING those darker SR alloys! Sooo sexy!

mcsky, I was tempted by a colt before but now minds set on yaris! Nice little cars those colts but yaris wins! :P

yep... i need some 15's any ideas guys?? i was thinking wot rims that i can get... then i got a bit confused... i dunno wot colour to go for and wot styles..

my plans for this cars at the moment and the near future would be mainly on exterior, just rims and maybe a rear bumper..

mcsky: might sell my SR depanding on my mum.. wot size engine is the Colt??

yeh i had the older version, not the newer one. infact heres a pic

the white colt was a 1.3 and the black colt was a 1.6

if you sell it, or well now even, do u have any bits and bobs up for sale from the car?

SUC30001.jpg

SUC30285.jpg

both looked pretty cool but i would also prefer the black one.. well i havent got much parts that i can sell cos i'm taking everything from the SR to the T-Sport, but if i do, i'll post it up after i join gold..

woody: u'll probably see the SR more cos my parents would drive it, but i'll go back to Milton Keynes on holidays and some weekends.

just need to change the wheels dude + it will be sweeeeeeett

Thats the EXACT same thought that came into my head as i saw those pictures B)

OOh, beat me too it Ray!

Loverly motor you've picked up for yourself! Poor little SR though!

I would have been interested actually since iv just found out that my car seems to be some sort of freak in the toyota system... backbox fitment is for a 1-litre as are the brake pads. So, i was going to be posting about a nice new exhaust courtesy of Envy, but now I can't! Boo-Hoo! So, i belive I might have to plunge into the world of t-sport ownership!

thx for the help guys!! much appreciated :thumbsup::thumbsup:

wots the exact problem with the exhaust and the brake pads mate??

Eh? - whats the story mate?

The story is... my car is !Removed!.

Everything fitted so far fits same as t-sport. All parts I want are fitment for 1.3 and 1.5... but, they don't fit.

The Envy exhaust... same fitment as fuji and HKS doesn't fit, the rear backbox mounts are totally different... kev reckons they're the same as the SCP-10 or the 1-litre or the phase 2 1.3... which is just ghey, especially since my TTE is listed as being for 1.3 and 1.5 fitment.

Then... my pads are about 1mm from the metal... so, i decide to let kev fit the endless pads.... they don't fit either. The pads list kev's got lists the pads for the 1.3 and he has them in stock. They don't friggin' fit! Iv got 1-litre brakes on my 1.3-litre car!!!! Toyota are mongs. Total gayness.

So, i can't have a nice new backbox and it'd take kev 3 weeks to get the new pads and then there's the chance they don't fit either as I've probably got different all together! So, iv gotta see if toyota can supply me with the right pads at nice extortionate prices... then get them fitted somewhere that's half descent.

A depressing day to say the least... Kev was almost as miffed as me... because it all should have fit... and didn't. !Removed!. !Removed!. !Removed!.

At least iv got nice oil, oil filter and Iridium plugs now though! Oh, and goodridge lines, but they aren't making a difference because im braking with paper pads!!

Grrrrr!!

You need to go back to MrT and have a pop mate - thats downright weird

Yep! Weird beyond weird!

T-Sport it might have to be! There's a red one around here somewhere! hehe! (damn... no money!!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links