Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Performance Upgrades

p11p

DOES ANY ONE KNOW THE BEST UPGRADES I CAN GET TO MAKE MY CAR A LITTLE BIT FASTER

2JZ-GTE Should do the trick..

Hope this helps.

BOB :thumbsup:

DOES ANY ONE KNOW THE BEST UPGRADES I CAN GET TO MAKE MY CAR A LITTLE BIT FASTER

I have the same model. I bought TTE silencer, but nothing changed ;) only fuel consumption is better.

but i'm planning to remove mid silencer and put the stainless pipe from kat to that TTE silencer.

and next thing > K&N filter - this one: http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=57-0633

but I don't think it will be faster. . may be you'll get a little bit more sporty feeling, but i'm not awaiting some great performance progress .

I suggest to spent money into the lowering springs to improve the handling, and front strut bar ..

yer i might do that as i got the tte exhaust for xmas, and thats all i want, to make it sound and feel abit more sporty

you can ask G6R he removed mid silencer (he owns 1.6 I think..) so may be he could let you know whether there is some difference.

but my friend did it on E11 and he was pretty suprised :) He used the Supersprint silencer.

Here is pretty cold in slovakia, but when temperature will get over 15 I'll buy that K&N air filter. The sound should be much more nice.

You could listing here :: http://www.zippyvideos.com/9364945731647476/afbeelding_303/

thats mine with a "could engine" missing the Midsillencer but with the Cat .

and i,am planning the K&N dropinfilter with the original tube replaced for a other tube that goes to the side of my new TTE Kompressorfrontbumper , there is a opening in it . the car wil respond a little bit better than .

i a sume .

My old G6-R had the TTE frontbumper on it with a tube in one of the holes at the front and a K&N dropinfilter and that worked better than the original setup. :thumbsup:

I made it my self ;)

You could listing here :: http://www.zippyvideos.com/9364945731647476/afbeelding_303/

and i,am planning the K&N dropinfilter with the original tube replaced for a other tube that goes to the side of my new TTE Kompressorfrontbumper , there is a opening in it . the car wil respond a little bit better than .

i a sume .

My old G6-R had the TTE frontbumper on it with a tube in one of the holes at the front and a K&N dropinfilter and that worked better than the original setup. :thumbsup:

I made it my self ;)

Is it difficult to change the pipe? How much does it cost for the garage to do it?

many thx

Kev

Get a 1.6. They fly compared to the 1.4!

Andy R

NONSENSE :)

i'm 1.4 owner and I had the oportunity to drive friend's 1.6 . when you're not heavy-loaded 1.4 is very good. The advantage of 1.6 is the torque. 150Nm compared to 130 of 1.4

Father has civic 1.6VTEC (better engine than rolla's 1.6vvti) and it's the same as I mentioned above - not some real big difference.

And I;m driving single, so I don't care :)

BUT doesn't matter...

G6R :: I wanted to ask you regarding the TTE compressor bumper. I saw your galley. I found it for 500euro with fog lights included, so it could be fine deal (because I don't have fog lights) to but bumper and fog lights too.

But - I have pre facelift model, so I'd have to replace front lights. . do you think it would be possible? Or I'll have to ask in the toyota service..

and one more Q:: after the removal of mid silncer, did you recognize some performance increase, or just the sound is more sporty?

;) Yes you have to replace the frontheadlights else it won,t fit . i payed € 100 for my NEW TTE Kompressorbumper including the Big T emblem Grills and Foghlights ;)

:thumbsup:

i a sume .

I made it my self ;)

Is it difficult to change the pipe? How much does it cost for the garage to do it?

many thx

Kev

Take youre Battery out and take a look, messure the hole from the filterhouse and the hole through the chassis when you have the original hose out :thumbsup:

Do it youre self Kevin you can do it

;) Yes you have to replace the frontheadlights else it won,t fit . i payed € 100 for my NEW TTE Kompressorbumper including the Big T emblem Grills and Foghlights ;)

100euro? waaau! :) where? I'd like to have it for that price tooo :) would it be possible?

G6R :: I wanted to ask you regarding the TTE compressor bumper. I saw your galley. I found it for 500euro with fog lights included, so it could be fine deal (because I don't have fog lights) to but bumper and fog lights too.

But - I have pre facelift model, so I'd have to replace front lights. . do you think it would be possible? Or I'll have to ask in the toyota service..

i dont think you will need to change your headlights to fit a facelift model bumper onto a pre facelift model car! the "teardrop" on the facelift model bumper could be filled out and so will fit onto a pre faclift car without changing the headlights!!

I only mention this as I have seen a pre face lift CTS with the facelift bumper on it!!

i dont think you will need to change your headlights to fit a facelift model bumper onto a pre facelift model car! the "teardrop" on the facelift model bumper could be filled out and so will fit onto a pre faclift car without changing the headlights!!

I only mention this as I have seen a pre face lift CTS with the facelift bumper on it!!

Thats right but it eant Cheap my friend a belgium ( he sprayed my sideskirts and TTE frontbumper ) has the T-Sport Facelift frontbumper on his D4D and he filled the gap olso i will look for a picture

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links