Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Help Guys.........corolla Gti Ae92 Wanted

saxokiller

Hi guys,

I really need your help in finding a corolla gti.......I was looking to buy one this morning and the sale fell through wen i saw the mess it was in :angry: All tho i had been told by the owner all week that the car was pukka!My ****! I dont have a lot of cash to spend but if any one can help i would be VERY VERY VERY grateful :thumbsup:

Ive already looked on eBay and the autotrader and found nothing in my area being Kent and london.Dont mind traveling for the right car!!

Please guys i need a motor asap!!!!

Kind regards Trevor

Good ones (as in rust free) arwe becoming hard to get hold of now.... i'll keep my eyes open for ya and if i see/hear of any i will let you know.

What sort of price range are you looking to pay....?

Rash.

Hiya rash,cheers mate thanks for coming to my aid........ :thumbsup:

as for the rust i dont mind a lil on the rear arches and sunroof coz i know a pretty good body shop run by a good friend!

I just want to have to replace every panel if you know what i mean? :D

looking around 500 to 700 quid to start with to see how things go?

Max res Trev aka saxokiller :ph34r:

Hiya Mate

you should Try www.adtrader.co.uk they have quite a few corolla gtis on there right now for good prices,

also www.fish4cars.co.uk, they tend to have some also

and finally www.freeads.co.uk

good luck mate and welcome to the gti family :-)

Hey guys thanx for your fast replys and ideas on where to look!

Gti racing thanx mate been on them websites and everyone of the cars is already sold thanx anyway i will keep an eye open tho :thumbsup:

*name removed* can you send me some pics of your motor to the following email....... ae92twin@hotmail.com cheers fella :thumbsup:

Hi guys,

Thanx for your offer of your cars they are very very nice :thumbsup: but after many hours of trying to get more dollars together,Ive failed to reach the price of your cars,my top whack is going to be 700 pounds.

Again many thanx for your posts :thumbsup:

Max Res Trevor (aka saxokiller) :ph34r:

Hello mark,please can you email me some details on how much you want for the car and specs you know colour tax mot stuff like that?

I would ring you but im working tonight please email me and i can it from work ae92twin@hotmail.com

cheers Fella

To everyone,

Again thanx for your offers of cars,Ryback thanx mate but you are to far away from me,really need something in this part of the country (kent,london m sussex)way,I must say this world sucks a lil coz before the rover turbo was sold there were more Gti`s than i could shake a stick at!Now its gone there are now just a very small hand full and they are all Red!Nothing wrong with that before anyone sayes AND WHATS WRONG WITH RED GTI`S?but i had a red one and it was more trouble than it was worth!

Regards Saxokiller

Posts in this topic from non paying members indicating that they have cars for sale have been deleted.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links