Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speaker Upgrades And Booster Club Exhaust

bondy101

hey all, iv been living the t-sport dream for two months now and was looking to change the standard front Speakers and exhaust so two questions >

what are the best direct replacement component Speakers for the yaris and has anybody any experience of the dual exit booster tuning exhaust and what do they think of it in comparison to the fujitsubo unit?

Bondy

i had the booster zorst, its a nice bit of kit, but not the best and VERY expensive, noise doesnt do much but it does look bob on with the booster rear bumper extension

but after that id recommend the fuji, just because it looks and sounds the dogs danglies, and is a good base to start with if you intend to do the rest of the system in future?

:)

ya the fuji sounds mint and mated with the sports cat and manifold, tis loud :)

For Speakers, which ones are u thinking of chnging? The ones on the dash are 4", i had some JBLs then some Focals in mine. And the ones in the doors can take up to 6.5" if u get the right adapter or make one urself. (autoleads do an adapter for the Yaris speakers)

Hope that helps mate

Cheers that has helped alot think im going for a compromise with the booster tuning rear skirt but custom fit exhaust from somewhere like powerflow and on the sound system front think it will have to be them yellow vibes with the kevlar cones and 2 10" active fli trap subs in the back! wooo bangin lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links