Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What To Get Next...

King Rocco

im currently thinking about what car to get next this summer... and wondered if any of you had experiances with those that im looking at.

The ones I have in mind are...

Celica GT4 St205

Nissan 200sx S14

VW Corrado VR6

Honda Prelude 2.2 vtec

I need something reliable as ill be doing a fair bit of mileage (prob up to 30k a year), and i think im swaying towards a GT4 at the moment. Ive really enjoyed the corolla but i want something quicker, and now insurance is getting more reasonable (due to no claims, age, etc...) thought i'd take the plunge. If anybody can come up with other suggestions feel free to say!!

Any help appreciated :thumbsup:

to be honest mate - if your doing that sort of mileage, are you sure you want a sport coupe?

^^I agree with Fidgits, if your doing upto 30K a year, a GT4 for example is gonna cripple you on fuel costs alone :o

But, if you can afford it, get the GT4 :D :thumbsup:

Well the problem is i cant really say what mileage i'll be doing, if that makes sense?! you see I'm starting my job as a civil engineer in summer, so it depends how far from home i'll be working.... if it works out that the miles are too much to comute i'll rent somewhere near to where i'll be working, therefore not many miles (could be less than 10k/yr).

Fuel costs wont be a problem as i get a fuel card!! :D

Well the problem is i cant really say what mileage i'll be doing, if that makes sense?! you see I'm starting my job as a civil engineer in summer, so it depends how far from home i'll be working.... if it works out that the miles are too much to comute i'll rent somewhere near to where i'll be working, therefore not many miles (could be less than 10k/yr).

Fuel costs wont be a problem as i get a fuel card!! :D

Well... in that case....

Get a GT4! :D :D :thumbsup:

mmmn, my choice would either b the GT4 or the 200sx, ive always liked 200sx and also its a RWD which mean DRIFT lol. but one thing im worried bout is if u do get the gt4 it has a turbo doesnt it? so doing that many miles would probably mean damaging turbo needing to change it probably and also expensive service

mmmn, my choice would either b the GT4 or the 200sx, ive always liked 200sx and also its a RWD which mean DRIFT lol. but one thing im worried bout is if u do get the gt4 it has a turbo doesnt it? so doing that many miles would probably mean damaging turbo needing to change it probably and also expensive service

The RWD is the main reason i would have a 200sx, like you say, could have fun with it! Plus the engine's are very strong and can munch up the miles. Both the GT4 and 200sx offer good upgrade potential too. Decisions, decisions... :wacko:

what about a N/A supra, still good power but not as much of a fuel eater as the turbo

i'd go for the celica mate :thumbsup:

Think it will be a celica... i'm tempted by the (hopefully) toyota-like reliability and all that power going to 4 wheels :D

You seem to get a lot of car for the money as well. The Corrado VR6 is hard to get hold of a good 'un, and they are generally overpriced as they are getting classic status. Was also looking at the Fiat coupe 20v Turbo the other day, but i'm not too sure about how well made they are, and all the power going to the front wheel gives awful torquesteer... Gonna be 200sx vs gt4 methinks...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links