Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Sportif Rear Spoiler

Dave17

Hullo lads,

I'm after the rear spoiler for a Corolla Sportif 95-96, do you have any idea where i can get one, i've searched all over the place and just cant source one, ive spoken to my local toyota and they say they cant find any either, any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Dave.

If you had posted 2 weeks ago i would of said yes as i had one, which i couldnt be bothered fitting but decided to in the end.

Have you tried eBay? thats where i got mine from its a genuine toyota one and cost me the whole of ten pounds. ill keep alook out though for you

http://www.fensport.co.uk/products.htm

thats the only one i can remeber there are a few websites that do copies of it but i cant remem what they are at the min

ah, cheers for the reply, at least i know there are some out there :)

ah, 1 last question before i go and buy the fensport spoiler, will it fit my corolla sportif? it says its for AE102 hatchbacks which looks pretty similar to my sportif, but i think the sportif is an E10??? Also, how would i mount the thing?

Cheers,

Dave

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links