Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice on importing

kash

I'm thinking of importing a Toyota Supra and am looking for some advice. I have a couple of companies in mind that I might use.

Has anyone imported a car from a company called Futurautos or brought one from JIC limited (Japanese car imports)? If so could you tell me what their service is like? More precisely did you have any problems with them?

Can someone also pass me some information on reputable import companies and/or what I should be looking for e.g. BIMTA approval?

Thanks

Hi dude

Drop Gareth a line on CarsPCLtd@aol.com

He is a nice guy and trusted friend of the GT4 owner's club and has imported cars for several members. He may well be able to help you out... :)

Dan J

I recommed New Era Imports.. quite big in the market. You supply them the information on exactly what your looking for and they will find you the right car.

http://www.neweraimports.com

• 5 weeks later...

• 5 months later...

Have u looked on the Bimta website?? They have a list of importers that are registered with them, I used Jap-link, very good people, they will get the car for a very low price, they garenteed that if i didn't like the car I wouldn't have to pay! They are registered to Bimta :D

The guys at prestigemotorsport seem good if you join there mailing list they will send you "interesting" cars they find that are coming up for auction. Or contact them if you want something more specific.

Here is an example of a recent mail sent to me:-

The following vehicle has just come into stock with a supplier in Japan for 715,000 yen FOB. The cost in the UK is estimated to be £7,100 plus MOT. Shipping, import duties, VAT, SVA and our service fee are all included in the estimate.

1993 Toyota Supra SZ Non Turbo

5 speed

91,444 kms (with service history)

Black

All power options and airconditioning

18" wheels

Lowered

Aftermarket exhaust

Aftermarket airpod

CD player and changer

Condition notes: In good condition. Auction grade 3.5. Full details and auction sheet available on request.

If you are interested in this vehicle, please let us know quickly by contacting us on the details shown below as vehicles generally do not last long in stock.

NEW -- Details of all Available Vehicles in stock as well as hundreds of Past Vehicles can now be viewed online by following the link below:

www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/uk/stock/

To add an e-mail address or addresses to this mailing list please go to www.prestigemotorsport.co.uk/mailinglist.html and follow the simple instructions.

Simon

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links