Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Do I Hook The Led Windshield Washer

Dj Destiny

Well...I guess I don't know much about car..but I just bought a set of windshield washer for my toyota camry and I don't know how to hook up the LED to my parking headlight can some one give me a step by step help??

If you absolutely insist on fitting them Dj Destiny, here's a little website that should act as a guide for you B)

ignore the introduction about the guy i found this site on another toyota site

look to the left and click on 'LED Washer Nozzle lights' or whatever the link is

you then get a step by step (with pictures) on how to do it

post some pics so we can see the result ;)

i second sam on this.

i think you shouldnt put them on, its just personal opinion. i think they look tacky and nova-esque. but whatever floats your boat mate!

(how was that ryan :lol: :P )

VT Agree completely...

Although everyone is entitled to their own opinion and modify their car to suit their own needs/tastes, I personally think led jets are very tacky...

On another note welcome to the lcub matey, I hope you find the site useful and get the support you need.

If you want any other bits and bobs for the car we have a load of companies supplying lights, neons, bodykits, etc, etc, etc in the Gold Section where you can claim your TOC discounts from them all....

welcome to the lcub matey

welcome to the club aswell, heh :lol:

go join the gold members, you get a good discount on stuff and you can speak in a swedish accent aswell and wear tight fitting body suits...

yes can i continue this subtle persuasion even further by urging you not to put those led's on your car :D :lol:

i was once told that it's a matter of opinion, and opinion is a matter of fact ;)

if you really have your heart set on it though don't let us spoil sports stop u

persuasion? whos persuading anyone..

(washer lights are poo)

im not persuading anyone

Well...I guess I don't know much about car..but I just bought a set of windshield washer for my toyota camry and I don't know how to hook up the LED to my parking headlight can some one give me a step by step help??

step 1

mount the washers in place and attach the hose as normal.

step 2

cut the live and ground wires from the closest possible place to the washer and leave be...

im getting the led washers, but only cos of the chrome heads, not to wire em up...

im getting the led washers, but only cos of the chrome heads, not to wire em up...

wink wink!!! :yes::yes:

Dan

Hey thanks you guy for the warm welcome...Yea I guess I shouldn't put them on...Well if there any cutting in the wire them I not...beside it's not going to any since I got white led..Yea i should become...I haven't check how to be one but I'll try to be one since you can get discount :rolleyes:

good to hear mate, im glad you've decided against the evil that is led washer jets. they make a car look surprisingly tacky.

theres a bloke down the road from me with em on a brand new range rover. what a tit he is.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links