Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota New Estima / Previa

cordas

does anyone know when will the new toyota estima / previa will be available in UK?

seen the car and it looks cool now lets see how the price will look.

It went on sale in Japan this week, and the press reports say it will be on sale to the non-Asian markets in 'a few months'. I wasn't sure about the looks when I first saw it, but it's growing on me. The !Removed! have a 3.5 litre option (now we're talking! :drool: ), and the interior looks pretty innovative too with amongst other things a flat panel speaker built into the roof. And there are already half a dozen aftermarket bodykits available to choose from! Check these links for full details on it:

http://www.6park.com/enter7/messages/7094.html

http://www.nxtsound.com/index.php?id=335&t...Hash=59008320de

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2006/01/16/207469.html

I like it - looks more polished but resembles the current UK previa which still looks very modern by todays standards.

Like the wheels... might be a mod for me when they are available!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dissapointed to see that the high sill on the tailgate has been retaind. If anything the tailgate looks smaller. For me load carrying is the major issue. The Previa appears to me to be designed exclusivley to be a people carrier. That is a small bus. In fact the majority of these vehicles are used by sales reps and engineers as luxury vans or mobile offices. The large families that the Previa is aimed at seem to prefer to drive 2 tons of Chelsea Tractor.

Dissapointed to see that the high sill on the tailgate has been retaind. If anything the tailgate looks smaller. For me load carrying is the major issue. The Previa appears to me to be designed exclusivley to be a people carrier. That is a small bus. In fact the majority of these vehicles are used by sales reps and engineers as luxury vans or mobile offices. The large families that the Previa is aimed at seem to prefer to drive 2 tons of Chelsea Tractor.

Chelsea Tractors? Not this family!! Our Jap import '02 Estima gets its (8) seats filled fairly regularly, plus it often has the rear seat slid forward to accomodate larger loads too, and all despite being fairly extensively modified! Ours has to be a car for all occasions. I would agree that the tailgate sill is maybe a little high, although I've not yet found it to be a real issue. The new model looks as if a lot of its lines are taken from our current model so I'm assuming the space inside is comparable. If you're looking primarily for load carrying surely a MPV with all its seats isn't the best thing for the job anyway?

• 4 weeks later...

nah i dont call the actual previas for being luxurious.at least not a x reg.

they only have the grey interior for all variations of previa so far.toyota should have upgraded the interior to beige with the new facelift.but never mind i hope that the new previa is on the way.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links