Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E10 Clear Front Indicator Lenses

wolfie308

Morning all,

I have been asked by a German company if I can make clear front indicator lenses for the E10 Corolla.

Having already produced high quality replacements for the Celica GT and GT4 ST205 amonst other unique items, I am trying to establish if there would be sufficient interest to do the same for the Corolla.

From what I can gather, the lenses should be separable from the backings by heating in the oven as I've done with the Celicas, so producing the lenses should be no problem.

CelicaGTFRONTSresize.jpg

The only question is " Is there actually any demand for such a product" Price would likely be around £70 inc silver and amber bulbs and 1st class recorded post. Price is high and reflects the fact that they are all individually hand cast and finished.

Any feedback would be appreciated in trying to assess the viability of this project.

Richard

that model corolla is quite popular for modifying here in ireland, and i rekon that demand would be fairly high.....but you would need to let people know that the product exists. i agree, 70 stireling is expensive, but i suppose if they are not being mass produced, the price will always be higher

To pimp your stuff on there you'd need to become a paid member.

Please PM's the management ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links