Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Still Waiting For My Aygo

sullsims

Hey thought id introduce myself... cant wait to get my car, ordered it on Sunday last week, might not get mine till middle of this month!!! Can't wait for it. What do you guys think of the acceleration? I took one for a test drive but it was the standard aygo. I've bought the sport in silver!

i thought they all had the same engine - the sport was just a trim level?

Yeah but alloys, general drive of the car? You got an Aygo? If so how long did you wait for yours?

i would have thought they drove the same?

unless the sport has upgraded suspension..

and no, i dont have one..

Hey thought id introduce myself... cant wait to get my car, ordered it on Sunday last week, might not get mine till middle of this month!!! Can't wait for it. What do you guys think of the acceleration? I took one for a test drive but it was the standard aygo. I've bought the sport in silver!

hi i got my aygo 1st March i ordered mine beginning of Jan but didn't want delivery till March cos i wanted the new reg so i don't know if there is any delay on them. My Aygo is the + version in ice blue colour.

I ordered by Aygo (3 door plus in ice blue) in mid Dec last year, and took delivery at the end of Jan - 6 weeks waiting list. The manager of the dealership did say that at the time of delivery he had a waiting list for every Toyota model on offer, as there were some allocation issues during this period. I notice that in the press that Toyota registrations were down 10% in January, thinking about it this and the fact that the new Yaris was in the process of being lauched may be the reason for this drop.

Hi newbie here!!

still waiting for my new aygo+

delivery date being March 13th after a three week wait :D cant wait

i went an ice blue one as i thought it looked funky ;)

not many driving about here in stoke on trent only seen 2 since i ordered mine :thumbsup:

I get mine in ten days from now, a red one with 16" stilauto sr 800 alloys and 195/40/16 tires by dunlopp :D

sr800_stilauto-big.jpg

:drool::drool::thumbsup:

I get mine in ten days from now, a red one with 16" stilauto sr 800 alloys and 195/40/16 tires by dunlopp :D

sr800_stilauto-big.jpg

Got any pics with the alloys fitted?

Got any pics with the alloys fitted?

He gets the car in 10 days from the 4th of March, it's not the 14th yet ;)

True Brunette & Proud... & clever devil ;)

ah yeah... I get my aygo tomorrow evening! :P

Hi Tommygun,

You don't foresee any problems with these mega-alloys ? :blink:

Or is it all straight and level flying what you do? :yes:

I'm still looking for some alloys myself ( I'll get mygo next week) and I have not yet decided whether it will be 15" wheels with 195/45 or 175/50 tires.

I found on the internet that you have to do some additional work to the body and steering when installing 15" wheels with 195/45 tires. That should also apply to 16" wheel and 195/40 tires. Did you get any advice on that?

By the way, they look great! :thumbsup:

Cheers

My 107 has 15" OZ with 195/45 tyres with no modifications required at all. Just make sure the off-set is correct. Mine are ET37's. I think 195 is the maximum width you can get on the car without mods as mine are a very tight fit but without any rubbing.

Hello all...

I get my Aygo 2morrow morning 9am!

Cant wait, ill post sum pics up when I have time...

:thumbsup:

True Brunette & Proud... & clever devil ;)

Haha thanks for that - it just means that I can count upto 14 :lol::lol::lol:

@Djoezz

If you're looking for 195/45/15 alloys then they have about the same rotation as 195/40/16.

The official Toyotadealer has adviced me. When I bought it they would put 195/45/16 on it but they corrected it to 195/40/16. Yesterday I've seen the alloys, but I really want to see them under my new aygo because they looked quite small. The dealer said that with these 16" I still could lower my aygo with the TTEspringset(30mm) I LOVE THE AYGO! :D

greetz

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links