Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

South East Meet

SMW

SE MEET  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which County ?

• Beds
    • Bucks
    • Essex
    • Herts
    • Kent
    • London
    • Middx
    • Surrey
    • Berks

I'm not sure that Lakeside will be an ideal venue. I mean if it's a weekend meet, it would be packed and I thought meets were generally in more scenic surroundings with a quiet pub lunch to catch up and take pics?

Sorry, I really don't fancy Lakeside as it's the whole shopping/parking nightmare thing. Berks appears to be the easiest to access for those travelling a bit of distance (M4/M40/A40) but I can see a few are from the Essex area and would be keen to go there.

I don't think many Berks peeps will post here until after Easter as we're all off to the Ring.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caz SR

• SMW

• Blue84

• jerry phipps

Top Posters In This Topic

im up for this, where ever the central place is to all the counties should be chosen, if not, the place with the best access to motorways that arnt too complicated for those who dont know the area

Will have a look at "The Swan" after easter ..

J11 M4 ..

Well if it is going to be Reading i'll have to call in on my nan (she's a 3min walk from the university) as i won't hear the last of it if I don't :boxing:

Yeah the parking thing can be a bit of a tricky situation at weekends...

I cant really think of any other good venues around here either :(

we could take over the seafront at southend one saturday night lol. Seen the Scooby's do it!!!

• 3 weeks later...
we could take over the seafront at southend one saturday night lol. Seen the Scooby's do it!!!

LOL yer there always taking over. Be good to get all the toyotas down the front 1 summer saturday night!! :thumbsup:

LOL yer there always taking over. Be good to get all the toyotas down the front 1 summer saturday night!! :thumbsup:

The weathers been cracking today so if its this good the weekend then we should do it saturday

yeah do im only 15 mins away and would like to go up there with fellow toyota owners

ok then. lets get a southend cruise going for next saturday or something as I forgot about last night. But we can plan it during the week.

well thats me out i had a argument with a roundabout and kerb so my steering is buggered and wheels are buckled cant to nothing now till after 5th june

haven't a clue!!!!!! can someone sort this out properly!

Need to get mine serviced really hopefully next week. Why not organise somethin for the second saturday in june the 10th? gives plenty of time for people to sort there cars out etc... plus the wheather should be good. ideas?

Looks like this might have died of death :(

Yeah nothing's been finalised or decided on for definate :unsure::unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

right im up for goin on the 10th as all my car will be back to life and clutch will be done so anyone up for going on the 10th at southend seafront and take over lol

cheers

acstreet

• 1 year later...

I go to this one www.40mmc.co.uk always quite a good turn out, would be good to see some Toyotas down there.

• 1 month later...

Guys, I am bumping this one up.... does much happen around the South East :unsure:

If there are interests we can arrange southern meets not a problem :thumbsup:

jerry!!

• 2 weeks later...

:unsure: wat is happened about the meets in the south then. any takers there are pleanty of place to have a meet and some them are big open places to hold a show and meet if it would happen like north weald air field. they did hold a weekend thing call run what you brung :unsure:

ie ( lakeside , basildon festival park , southend on sea , chelmsford car parks those sort of places )

if these are no go i sure we all can come up with some thing in this area some where :yahoo:

Like i said before i'm quite happy to arrange a southern meet but there has got to be a good level of interest. And peeps have got to stick to there word that they will be coming along. Have had meets before and the interest was sky high and when the day comes along peeps drop out??

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links