Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

17" Oz Alloy Wheels For Sale.

mad welshman

hi peeps

I am selling my 17" alloy wheels off my Toyota supra twin turbo uk spec. these wheels should fit other jap cars as well.

They are oz racing one piece rims with 235 on the front and 255 on the back. i think the rears need to have 265's fitted instead as the present tyres look alittle small on the width.

The wheels are in average condition, could do with light refurb.

front tyres are nearly new (nankangs) and the backs only have a little/no wear left on them and need replacing

. If you have any queries just email PRICE;- £300 ono

p.s. if u are intrested, be quick. these wheels will sell very quickly, they are going to be advertized on other fourms as well.

thanks for looking, baz

02_1_b.JPG

d8_1_b.JPG

width of wheels and offsets are as follows.....

the fronts are........ET37 8.5JX17

and rears are ET45 10JX17

cheers baz

someone want to make me an offer?

need room in my garage.

baz

Hello The mad Welsh man

Im sorry i just need to ask your help. For some reason when i wish to place an advert it will not let me and i cant contact the forum assistant. I have joined today! Any reason why this could be the case?

Russell

Hello The mad Welsh man

Im sorry i just need to ask your help. For some reason when i wish to place an advert it will not let me and i cant contact the forum assistant. I have joined today! Any reason why this could be the case?

Russell

need room in my garage.

baz

Hello The mad Welsh man

Russell

Hello The mad Welsh man

Russell

im sorry but i cant help u there,

if u read bellow, this might explain.

Notice To Sellers

As from 14th of May 2004 The buy and sell section shall be restricted to Club Authorised Traders, Bronze, Silver or Gold members. Only these member groups may have permission to sell in the buy and sell forums. To become a subscribed member and benefit from extra club feature.

u could always try pm one of the admin staff or moderators??????

baz

• 2 weeks later...

need room in my garage.

baz

Hi Baz\

Am interested in wheels- email me with contact on davidpascall@talktalk.net

Regards

Dave

this alloys are now on ebay.

they finish today, so if u want then u better hurry up and bid.

Can't beat bidding on your own item to jack the price up :P :thumbsup:

in fact, i bid on the item because ive already promised them to someone.

this was the only way that i could make sure that they didnt get sold to anyone else!

on the other hand, dont tell me other people havent done this before! ive payed over the odds for stuff before after 'so called bidders had drove the price up! :wacko:

other than that.......why dont u mind your own f***ing buisness!!! :ffs: :!Removed!:

dar

this alloys are now on ebay.

they finish today, so if u want then u better hurry up and bid.

Can't beat bidding on your own item to jack the price up :P :thumbsup:

in fact, i bid on the item because ive already promised them to someone.

this was the only way that i could make sure that they didnt get sold to anyone else!

on the other hand, dont tell me other people havent done this before! ive payed over the odds for stuff before after 'so called bidders had drove the price up! :wacko:

other than that.......why dont u mind your own f***ing buisness!!! :ffs: :!Removed!:

dar

Don't post on a public forum then if you don't want some1 to comment, it's that simple. How is making a simple observation not minding my own business???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links