Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels

BadBoyVTEC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tommygun

• BadBoyVTEC

• Didda

• aygo vvti

i was going to get 16" after you getting them but I'm looking for a good deal. Wheels and tyres on the 15" for these wheels are 495 Pounds which is a good price. But I'm yet to get the car so I will goto the wheel shop the day I get the car. I especially like the look of those wheels though.

yeh they look good indeed, but believe me, 15 inch is a little small, there will be a gap between the wheel and the car.

rear.jpg 15 inch by tte

red2.jpg 16 inch by Stilauto :P

1610522332.jpg 17 inch by Toyota

ToyotaAygo1_small.jpg 18 inch by toyota

Yeah suppose but gonna need loads of money for all my plans to this car. I had my eyes on some other wheels in the shop near me but I havent been able to find a picture online because I forgot the brand name. However they are like a graphite colour with wide 5 spokes. Probably get the 16"s. I will post a diagram of my plans for the audio in another thread.

i was going to get 16" after you getting them but I'm looking for a good deal. Wheels and tyres on the 15" for these wheels are 495 Pounds which is a good price. But I'm yet to get the car so I will goto the wheel shop the day I get the car. I especially like the look of those wheels though.

£495 each !!!!!!!!! :o or all four with or without tyres ????

LOL Oops sorry nah, altogether with tyres.

15's will fill the arches you just need to lower the car 30-35mm. Tommy is right though the 16 multi spoke do look a little better if you can stretch the cash a little further. You will find the rubber to fit more expensive though as you will need to fit Pirelli P zeros 195/40 R16 to maintain the rolling radius of the original rubber.

the thing is a modified car is never complete and the cash flow could keep going forever but in the long run the 16's will probably be a better option. Think I'm going to do the sound and tinting first though (for security) and then the wheels to complete the look.

the thing is a modified car is never complete and the cash flow could keep going forever but in the long run the 16's will probably be a better option. Think I'm going to do the sound and tinting first though (for security) and then the wheels to complete the look.

Where will you get the tinting done, and how much will this cost, i want to get mine done too... :yes:

Where will you get the tinting done, and how much will this cost, i want to get mine done too... :yes:

I know a few people in the car trade so I will probably get a couple of quotes, but most likely get it done at a place called AudioCar down the road to me coz when my mate had his car ICE'd up there I was talking to the engineer who did the install and he said you could get something called security tints that make the window harder to break from the outside of the car and with the other obvious benefits of tinting. Dunno how much it will cost though. Unfortunatley AudioCar don't have any info on tinting on their website www.audiocar.co.uk but when I get a price I will post it up.

The tint will be done by a garage in the Netherlands (where I live)

It's costs about €250 euro for the rear and the 2 backwindows.... B)

When you getting yours done?

LOL Oops sorry nah, altogether with tyres.

Thats cheap roughly £500 for all 4 wheels an tyres cool i might get some :thumbsup:

I hope in 4 weeks. I got the money allready for it, but don't got the time ;)

Got another quote for 15" wheels today similar styling to these but all grey/platinum (whatever you call it):

kza_black_dual_lg.jpg

390 quid for 4 with tyres

Thats too much for tinting! you could get all 5 windows done here at 75euro by professionals!

i like the white wheels but not ont the quartz grey look better ion the red model ! i will be spraying my wheels soon (white as i have a red car)! i like the last wheels you got quoted on (kazera)tough!

Thats too much for tinting! you could get all 5 windows done here at 75euro by professionals!

i like the white wheels but not ont the quartz grey look better ion the red model ! i will be spraying my wheels soon (white as i have a red car)! i like the last wheels you got quoted on (kazera)tough!

Uhh no, it's not to much. This guy takes the whole window out and and then tints it and put it back. For 75 euro they will cut it on the edges and will leave a little piece without tinting. (understand? :unsure: )

Uhh no, it's not to much. This guy takes the whole window out and and then tints it and put it back. For 75 euro they will cut it on the edges and will leave a little piece without tinting. (understand? :unsure: )

no mate he take the rear one off as it is not possible to make it in place bcause of its shape the 2 rears no need to take off and the 2 fronts yes he takes them off too all for 75euros!

My Momo Corse Black wheels in 15' ( 175/50 )

IMG_3832.JPG

Hello everybody!

Can 7x16" or 7x15" alloys be fitted without problem or would 6,5 be max? How about the offset? Have been looking at some Mille Miglia HT3:s that I think would go well with the vinyls on my Aygo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links