Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello All...

Lou-Lou

as long as thats all hes hasseling you to do your lucky

ello

I keep hasseling her (read begging) to do other stuff, but she just laughs and then pokes me in my broken rib, and then laughs again.

as long as thats all hes hasseling you to do your lucky

ello

I keep hasseling her (read begging) to do other stuff, but she just laughs and then pokes me in my broken rib, and then laughs again.

Good girl :laughing:

Hello Lou - I was sat next to Ben at the 'Wheel on Wednesday, but he was too rude to introduce us :P

Good girl :laughing:

Hello Lou - I was sat next to Ben at the 'Wheel on Wednesday, but he was too rude to introduce us :P

:(

You were in the middle of a conversation, would have been rude to butt in .. I went round the table and told her who was who. :P

Hey Caz.. was nice to kinda meet you... sure I'll see you again at some point soon!

Ben.. your broken rib is kinda handy.. means that whenever you're causing trouble I can threaten to jab you in the ribs.. so be warned.. behave yourself (likely.....) :)

Bibbs, how is that rib of yours mate? :D

It's broken :crybaby:

It's a different shape to it's equivalent on the other side .. there is a point and an indent ..

3 -> 8 weeks repair time .. and I'm 3 weeks in now. Hope it's okay for Nur .. Karosell with a bust rib wont be fun ..

Neither will the drinking sesh you will no doubt have the night before carousel! .. AGAIN! :D :D

Don't forget to take some sunnies, to cover up red eye :)

ouch broken rib .... and bad bad girl for prodding it :lol:

hope it mends soon Bibbs :thumbsup:

Cheers :) Was a UDI (Unidentified Drinking Injury) :wacko: .

Who needs enemies with friends like that hey .. :huh: Her and her mate (Tori) both have this habit if giving it a jab when I'm cheeky/sarcastic .. which is all to often.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links